What AB/DL feat did you accomplish today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

disneygeek

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm not sure there's a thread already going like this, and if it should be moved feel free. But I think it would be nice to share what ABDL accomplishments everyone has day in and day out. Whether it be buying that paci online, trying some new type of activity, ordering a new diaper or wearing to work!

We all go through many different experiences. I, for one, wore a goodnite to work this morning. I didn't use until I got home, but I think if I felt the urge I would have gone for it.

So, what did you accomplish today (or recently)?

I tried scented diapers today.

Ammmm counted both of them one two yup there still attached and still there.
All ten toe's too. Wink:)

I got some huggies little movers slip-ons... was looking for the gender-specific ones, apparently they are only carried at target? Oh, well, for another day, then.

I can't think of anything, which is weird. I just stopped a 24/7 run of six months and I would have counted that as a thing. Since I stopped, it's like I've been catching my breath before something new. It'll be interesting to see what else comes up.

for the first time in a long time I had time with my paci, bottle, and diaper all at once... ended rather messy :catsmile::catsmile::catsmile:

Trevor said:
I can't think of anything, which is weird. I just stopped a 24/7 run of six months and I would have counted that as a thing. Since I stopped, it's like I've been catching my breath before something new. It'll be interesting to see what else comes up.

What made you decide to stop? Was it hard to adjust back to regular underwear?

INTrePid said:
What made you decide to stop? Was it hard to adjust back to regular underwear?

I'd say it's a better question as to what made me decide to go so long. Traditionally, I haven't had the urge for extended wear and I was concerned about losing the specialness of it. However, once I got on the roll of it, I kept coming up with what seemed like good reasons to extend. The first couple months were the most difficult. When I managed to make it to five months, six seemed like a fairly minor additional step and the best arbitrary milestone available unless I went to a year and I wasn't prepared for that.

I actually wound up torn about it at the last. I felt ready to stop but there were parts of it I had come to enjoy more than I had expected. In the end, I decided I had enough. I could always start up again. I'm still basking in the glow of the ease of underpants. It's sort of like being sick; you appreciate your health much more. Diapers are still on my mind but that's the only place they're at.

The last time I wore for an extended period, I only wore one time in the three months that followed. It wasn't that I wasn't interested, it was that it didn't rise quite to the level to get me to take action. I have a feeling the latency won't last that long this time.

Haven't really done much ABDL stuff today. I pulled out my paci and have used it a little bit, but that's it. Not a very exciting day ABDL-wise.

My diaper habits were off and on for the most part awhile back, but I am generally wearing much more often now (almost daily).

woke up in a wet diaper not much different then the last couple of years

chamberpot said:
woke up in a wet diaper not much different then the last couple of years

I'll second that! Very little dry padding left in that waddler overnight ;) But slept pretty good. Waking up in a very wet but not leaking diaper and in no hurry to get out of bed is a wonderful way to wake up.

Not a huge thing but I wore my diaper out to cut grass (under jeans). I've hardly worn out of the house so far.

I've been planning this since Friday. I put on a fresh diaper (Northshore Supreme), good quality plastic pants with a onsie tee shirt over that. I got in my car and drove to the grocery store about 20 minutes away. Half way though doing my shopping I flooded and messed my diaper! It was a full 2 day mess. It did not smell at all due to the plastic pants I think. I even ran into a friend while shopping with the messy diaper and wasn't even nervous. However when I sat down in my car I got a whiff of dirty diaper. The drive home was squishy.

I have tried this many times before but nerves always got the best of me. In the past the best I could ever do is squeeze out a little pebble of poop. I have even tried the "marshmallow trick" before leaving the house and held it the whole time in the store and just messing in the car on my home. This was quite an accomplishment for me as silly as it sounds.

I am coming out so to speak.
I have accepted my OAB/UI issues and begun to tell friends and family that need to know.
I have been more tolerant to others finding out or coming out so there is less stress about discovery.
What a great relief and my girlfriend doesn't care that I wear diapers to reduce anxiety and accident due to OAB/UI.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back