Not open for further replies.

KimbaFoxNatsume

Pokemon Trainer in, err, Training... Pants
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
My furryhood is mixed with a (non-sexual) interest in petplay, so sometimes I like to adopt more animal mannerisms than the average furry might. On a couple occasions I've worn my collar, Halloween fox ears and tail, and taken a leash and tethered myself to the coffee table, while lapping water from a bowl, chewing on a dog toy, etc. So how far do others go in expressing their animal sides?

Sometimes I myself have worn my leather dog collar and my Monkey tail.
One of my Aspie friends who lives in Brighton, MA, AW, wears her lioness tail and lioness ears all the time.

I periodically wear a fox tail out and about... a black leather collar too... I have clip cat ears that I wear at home... not much more than that but I like what you've been up to KimbaStarshine!!! I'll have to try that!!!

I used to act out my werewolf fursona when I was in college. My boyfriend took the brunt of it...haha.

Note said:
O//////O;

Well... is it really that much stranger than wearing a diaper and sucking on a pacifier? ;)

Note said:
That's not what I was implying. XD

sometimes it's easy to misinterpret O//////O ;)

- - - Updated - - -

KimbaStarshine said:
My furryhood is mixed with a (non-sexual) interest in petplay, so sometimes I like to adopt more animal mannerisms than the average furry might. On a couple occasions I've worn my collar, Halloween fox ears and tail, and taken a leash and tethered myself to the coffee table, while lapping water from a bowl, chewing on a dog toy, etc. So how far do others go in expressing their animal sides?

That actually sounds pretty cool :) I don't currently have a tail or collar or anything but I do like drinking from a bowl on the ground and generally just acting out my fursona really, whatever I'm in the mood for ;)

Note said:
But that's part of the fun! Sometimes it's better to leave some guessing than to give the full answer; adds to the mystery of it all. Personally I think it's really adorable.

What does it mean though? :) I've never seen it before

I think O/////O is blushing If I'm not mistaken.

Also, I enjoy indulging in a bit of petplay with my animal/furry side myself, don't get much chance to do so with living at home still though.

Admittedly, I haven't done much when it comes to my "animal" side. I wouldn't mind getting some fox ears, a tail, and a collar, but I don't know if I will get around to doing it.

looks like blushing anime face to me

- - - Updated - - -

IzzyFox said:
Admittedly, I haven't done much when it comes to my "animal" side. I wouldn't mind getting some fox ears, a tail, and a collar, but I don't know if I will get around to doing it.

oh you should totally explore it!!! so much fun!!!

I sadly don't own any tails or collars, else I'd definitely Wear those every now and then, hehe. I guess the most acting out that's come from me this far has been some meowing/purring/whimpers in Skype calls, but that's more or less it. (Yes, this fox meows :3)

SnowballFox said:
I sadly don't own any tails or collars, else I'd definitely Wear those every now and then, hehe. I guess the most acting out that's come from me this far has been some meowing/purring/whimpers in Skype calls, but that's more or less it. (Yes, this fox meows :3)

Meowing and purring!!! I love you a little :3 what does the fox say anyway... what ever it wants!!!

WaddleKitten said:
Meowing and purring!!! I love you a little :3 what does the fox say anyway... what ever it wants!!!

Well, I'm like 90%fox, 10% cat, sooo... Or at least enough kitty to justify the meowing and purring :3 Looks just like a fox though ^^
And yes! The fox says whatever it feels like indeed, hehe.

I am a therian and therefore I am happy to fully express my animal side, even when it is not expected. I am also a pet, and must wear my collar almost all of the time. So it would not be hard to find me wearing my collar, with the exception for when at work or showering.

With all that in mind, I pretty much wear my tail all of the time.

jmac32here said:
I am a therian and therefore I am happy to fully express my animal side, even when it is not expected. I am also a pet, and must wear my collar almost all of the time. So it would not be hard to find me wearing my collar, with the exception for when at work or showering.

With all that in mind, I pretty much wear my tail all of the time.

One of my Aspie friends wears her lioness tail all the time.

Wish I could wear my tail all the time. . . but it's not exactly something I can get away with. . . with the nature of the tail. . . I need to get a normal SFW tail lmao. That's probably TMI. . . anyways anyone know where to get good ears from? I'm hoping this Christmas to use some of my money to get some more accessories like paws and ears and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back