Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Acting Out Your Animal Side

Default Acting Out Your Animal Side

My furryhood is mixed with a (non-sexual) interest in petplay, so sometimes I like to adopt more animal mannerisms than the average furry might. On a couple occasions I've worn my collar, Halloween fox ears and tail, and taken a leash and tethered myself to the coffee table, while lapping water from a bowl, chewing on a dog toy, etc. So how far do others go in expressing their animal sides?

Sometimes I myself have worn my leather dog collar and my Monkey tail.
    One of my Aspie friends who lives in Brighton, MA, AW, wears her lioness tail and lioness ears all the time.

I periodically wear a fox tail out and about... a black leather collar too... I have clip cat ears that I wear at home... not much more than that but I like what you've been up to KimbaStarshine!!! I'll have to try that!!!

I used to act out my werewolf fursona when I was in college. My boyfriend took the brunt of it...haha.

Quote Originally Posted by KimbaStarshine View Post
    taken a leash and tethered myself to the coffee table, while lapping water from a bowl, chewing on a dog toy
    O//////O;

Hard to say. I have the affection of a cat and the loyalty of "mans best friend" for those deserving of it. I can see those aspects playout in a private, real life situation with the right person.

Quote Originally Posted by Note View Post
    O//////O;

Well... is it really that much stranger than wearing a diaper and sucking on a pacifier?

That's not what I was implying. XD
    sometimes it's easy to misinterpret O//////O

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KimbaStarshine View Post
    My furryhood is mixed with a (non-sexual) interest in petplay, so sometimes I like to adopt more animal mannerisms than the average furry might. On a couple occasions I've worn my collar, Halloween fox ears and tail, and taken a leash and tethered myself to the coffee table, while lapping water from a bowl, chewing on a dog toy, etc. So how far do others go in expressing their animal sides?
    That actually sounds pretty cool I don't currently have a tail or collar or anything but I do like drinking from a bowl on the ground and generally just acting out my fursona really, whatever I'm in the mood for

Quote Originally Posted by Milko View Post
    sometimes it's easy to misinterpret O//////O
    But that's part of the fun! Sometimes it's better to leave some guessing than to give the full answer; adds to the mystery of it all. Personally I think it's really adorable.

But that's part of the fun! Sometimes it's better to leave some guessing than to give the full answer; adds to the mystery of it all. Personally I think it's really adorable.
    What does it mean though? I've never seen it before