Status
Not open for further replies.

sakuraTheBabyfur

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
So me and a few of the other people who frequent the ADISC teamspeak are planning to have a movie night tonight. We would like to invite everyone to it! It will be at 10 EST (use THIS if you dont know what that is in your time) and we will be meeting in teamspeak. In order to join teamspeak, click the link at the top that says "New Voice Chat" (or just click HERE) and make sure to authenticate yourself.

We have not decided on a movie yet,and if you have any ideas, please post them here (little friendly movies preferred) so if you want to join, grab a paci and a stuffy (optional of course) and come join us!

Hercules, Madagascar, Robinhood, How to train your dragon, Lilo and stitch. Anything Disney or animated

I'll be there too so everyone should come because hamster.

wallie but alas to broke to get app.
You guy's have fun .

binkygirl said:
Hercules, Madagascar, Robinhood, How to train your dragon, Lilo and stitch. Anything Disney or animated

I agree with this!

15 Minutes till movie starts! come into teamspeak if you want to join

Huh?

Logged in and logged out of teamspeak ... never tried it before... no clue what I'm doing... just wanted to investigate and perhaps get in on the next movie night!!! For now must sleep!!! Goodnight

The movie is a PG 45% rotten tomatoes 55% metacritic. Alien race, Boov, conquer earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back