Thread: Hello from Colorado!

Thumbs up Hello from Colorado!

I'm extremely new to all of this. I bought some Amor diapers on an impulse, and I absolutely love them. I'm still not even sure of exactly what I get from this. I'm an athlete, so something like this seems odd for a 6'4" lifter, but here I am. I've looked into the community a bit, and it's very interesting and comforting to know that I'm not the only one who does this. At this juncture, anyone else who knew would probably be mortified, so I'm reaching out slowly, but surely. Would love to know if anyone else here is in Colorado, specifically in the Springs.

Welcome Chris! No, I'm not from Colorado, but there are a few here. A few tall people like yourself, too. Again, not me! It is a scary feeling venturing into this world but rest assured, we're all on the friendly side and if you have any questions, just ask. And feel free to jump in on any threads that interest you.

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    Welcome Chris! No, I'm not from Colorado, but there are a few here. A few tall people like yourself, too. Again, not me! It is a scary feeling venturing into this world but rest assured, we're all on the friendly side and if you have any questions, just ask. And feel free to jump in on any threads that interest you.
    Theres a big group on fetlife down in the spring's an ageplay group.
    So your not alone to meet others the best thing is a munch.
    Those into diapers meet in a public place and share stories and meet another over lunch or dinner.
    You dress normally for being in public.
    But some do wear pampers under clothing but not required.
    Munch's I have been to has a privacy room

If they like you then it goes from there you may be invited to parties movie nites.
    That's the best way to be safe.
    There are a lot of babyfurs down there also.
    Those are person's into cartoon art or animal characters that have human characteristics.
    There are diaperfur's too.
    So you should be able to meet others like you depending on what side of the scale you are adult baby or diaper lover
    Known as AB/DL for short .
    ADISC was set up as a support site not a meet up site.
    Though some members have met.
    Take care welcome.

ooh! i am new to colorado springs but i am a long time dl and member of adisc :-) i'm 35, 5'7" and about 190 pounds... so, not an athlete ;-) i haven't learned much about lifting, though i do like to jog but you'd probably outdo me easily. i'm married with 3 kids, and working as an office administrator. i would definitely meet you for lunch or something sometime! send me a private message if you're interested.

Hello, I'm in Colorado, close to Denver. I have just started to reach out into the community of diapers, I actually met up with another diaper lover alike, it was adventurous and great excitement, seeing as this side of me is known by nobody else I know. It opened up a whole new area to my, otherwise, very private diaper love. So I encourage you to come out and meet a diaper lover in person! I look forward to doing so in the future...

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisAfterMidnight View Post
    I'm extremely new to all of this. I bought some Amor diapers on an impulse, and I absolutely love them. I'm still not even sure of exactly what I get from this. I'm an athlete, so something like this seems odd for a 6'4" lifter, but here I am. I've looked into the community a bit, and it's very interesting and comforting to know that I'm not the only one who does this. At this juncture, anyone else who knew would probably be mortified, so I'm reaching out slowly, but surely. Would love to know if anyone else here is in Colorado, specifically in the Springs.

Quote Originally Posted by Beebee82 View Post
    Hello, I'm in Colorado, close to Denver. I have just started to reach out into the community of diapers, I actually met up with another diaper lover alike, it was adventurous and great excitement, seeing as this side of me is known by nobody else I know. It opened up a whole new area to my, otherwise, very private diaper love. So I encourage you to come out and meet a diaper lover in person! I look forward to doing so in the future...
    Welcome Coloradans! I'm beginning to wonder if, Pike's Peak isn't perhaps nothing more than a very big diaper-bulge ^_^

Anyway, welcome to ADISC!

I'm no longer in Colorado myself however, we all welcome you... We also encourage getting to know the ADISC Intro, Rules and Tips (found just to the left of the green Donate link above)...

Ask us questions, tell us your stories or, simply peruse the site to see what we've been up to... We gladly await your interaction and, we hope that you'll find your time here, most suitable to your individual needs of comfort and support!

My best to you!
    -Marka