Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Potty training DVDs

Default Potty training DVDs

I was picking up some stuff at Walgreens in the baby aisle when I noticed a separate display for "Elmo's Potty Time". I picked it up, and later that same week I was shopping at Goodwill and found a Pull-Ups potty training success video.
    I've since watched them both, and I have to say, even more than regular kids movies, they're a really fun way to express my little side. I can feel how he sort of gets confused, though he does like the songs.

Has anyone else ever done this?

I don't think I've ever watched any videos that were just intended to teach kids about potty training, but it's always been a big aspect of my fetish. So episodes of shows revolving around it/accidents etc. always caught my attention.

I haven't but thinking about Elmo wearing and using a diaper set up some disturbing images in my strange, overactive mind. So here's Elmo wetting into his diaper, and instead of his diaper absorbing all the pee, his plushie body is soaking it all up. Wow....Elmo's getting put in the washing machine every day!

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I haven't but thinking about Elmo wearing and using a diaper set up some disturbing images in my strange, overactive mind. So here's Elmo wetting into his diaper, and instead of his diaper absorbing all the pee, his plushie body is soaking it all up. Wow....Elmo's getting put in the washing machine every day!
    See what happens when you tickle him too much? lol

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    See what happens when you tickle him too much? lol
    Get an umbrella...quick!

Get an umbrella...quick!
    Especially when he's in the Macy's Thanksgiving parade!

Although, if he's a plushie, how was he holding it in the first place?

Quote Originally Posted by winnerchickendinner View Post
    Although, if he's a plushie, how was he holding it in the first place?
    Maybe there's some sort of bladder inside Elmo? Now you've given me another disturbing vision!!!!

This afternoon when I went into toddler regression mode, I mutely watched a potty training video on YouTube.
    Naah!
    Mee Naah Pawtee Twaned!