Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: BareBum Diapers, anyone ordering some?

Default BareBum Diapers, anyone ordering some?

Got an email that these are now available for purchasing. BareBums diapers available here: http://www.barebumdiapers.com/

2 diaper sample = $10
    10 pack = $28.95 + $10 s&h
    30 diapers = $68.95 + $10 s&h
    80 diapers = $158.95

Personally I'm not sure about the design, I said that about Space diapers, but this time I mean it. If these are thin enough for wearing to work yet hold enough to last 8 hour I might be interested. My first thought is "day late & a dollar short". We have all over printed diapers and thanks to Snuggies & Abu we have cute fade when wet designs. They do look like a cute print for the Ab's out there!
    Last edited by DLMunky; 12-Nov-2015 at 00:53.

Product looks ok, the site looks really sketchy IMO.

The naked husky dude over the burly dude's shoulder as a background image makes me kinda feel.. IDK.. weird?
    Sketchy.. thats a good word for it. it looks kinda sketchy...

Quote Originally Posted by Foxroxsox View Post
    The naked husky dude over the burly dude's shoulder as a background image makes me kinda feel.. IDK.. weird?
    This.. exactly this. You were able to say it better than me.

They cost 2.385 here in California. And thats if you buy a full case of 80

No diaper costs that much from what I know, not bellissimos and not ABU Space diapers which got a perfect review from fruitkitty.
    Last edited by Fire2box; 12-Nov-2015 at 07:34.

Quote Originally Posted by Foxroxsox View Post
    Yeah, I was thinking more along the lines of creepy or disturbing, I thought the Snuggies images were bad enough but understand they were trying to show the fit on different body sizes. The sketchy part (imo) is selling a 3 pack instead of 4 pack (half a case), does that make any sense?

I like that they fit like a brief but yeah I found it creepy a bit and I don't like the construction working wearing one since I do construction for a living and mixing work and my fetishes makes me sick.

Prices are pretty high. I think I'll wait a bit.

With regard to the site itself, it seems like any time some company tries to have a bit of fun with their presentation or acknowledge that diapers are worn by people in the world, a lot of people get uncomfortable. I'm baffled.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    With regard to the site itself, it seems like any time some company tries to have a bit of fun with their presentation or acknowledge that diapers are worn by people in the world, a lot of people get uncomfortable. I'm baffled.
    You need your audience to be relaxed and comfortable when they encounter that, to get the proper reaction to it. And that's often not the case when shopping for diapers....