• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

ABbified

Status
Not open for further replies.

abbified

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I'm abbified... I chose the name because I particularly like pretending to myself that I've been forcibly AB-ified, when of course no force is required at all.

Outside of the land of pink fluffiness and white puffiness, I'm fascinated by all things financial, and also the paintings of JMW Turner.

I wouldn't normally introduce myself so early in my forum membership but I see it is the etiquette here. :sissy:

abbified said:
I'm abbified... I chose the name because I particularly like pretending to myself that I've been forcibly AB-ified, when of course no force is required at all.

Outside of the land of pink fluffiness and white puffiness, I'm fascinated by all things financial, and also the paintings of JMW Turner.

I wouldn't normally introduce myself so early in my forum membership but I see it is the etiquette here. :sissy:

Howdy and welcome to ADSIC. Don't worry too much about "having to introduce yourself". We're a pretty friendly bunch. Feel free to jump right into the forums and start posting. Don't worry too much if you post something and don't get an immediate response. Some of us (and I'm guilty of this) might not be able to get online but once every few days or longer. It's nice to meet you. I'll have to look up some of Turner's work.

Hello and welcome! Always a pleasure to see someone else from the UK here.
Best wishes.
MrHappy69

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back