Guys sagging pants

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say it is way too risky to try to "sag" in public because a cop could question you anytime if he sees you with saggy pants. I am perfectly fine, though, with this practice in the privacy of the home.

Sagging has its origins and some people adopted the new trend. I can't tell them to stop because it's their choice to look that way, we cannot make them o pull their pants till their waist because they are only showing underwear.
This brings the point that in the US you can get citations and other stuff for that. I'm like "for real?" because cops there could spend their time doing better things, like for instance catching real criminals. It's silly that they have laws against it, again its their own choice, they are not spreading deceases or causing any problems to the ones surrounding them. I believe that before such laws against sagging should only be created once they looked at other problems, like things that actually kill you but our law permits. For example, I smoke a cigarette and I'm damaging the health of those around me, but the government doesn't care about that (probably because they tax packs of cigarettes a lot), but someone showing the top of their underpants is something major that they need to create a law...
In my opinion, just let them be, if you feel uncomfortable jut go away from them or tell them your reasons to feel uncomfortable. I don't mind them but if they actually expose their bare bottom, that would be a problem for me and that would led me to tell them that that's actually against the law.

I don't usually sag, but when I do, it's because of my no ass syndrome. It's not intentional. However the problem seems to be reduced in frequency when I'm padded.

Agreed. But then we are accused of being "prejudiced". Heh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back