Thread: I want to someday write a book on ageplay

Default I want to someday write a book on ageplay

I think, we as a community have been extremely open minded, caring, and there's a lot to the average human psyche that can be taken from looking at the mindset of "us" littles. That being said, I want to put a further "positive" mark on our community through writing a book on the ageplay community and what it means to me as an individual growing up as an ageplayer/abdl. I'd love to hear your thoughts on possible subjects as I think I will be making this a 200 to 250 page book perhaps on research dedicated to the subject, and also personal accounts many of us may have heard of if ones been in the lifestyle long enough. Let me know what you think in the comments below on some criticisms on how to make this an effective story, and also how to possibly incorporate the ABDL culture in a positive manner instead of a negative light, where others have tried but might've failed.

Quote Originally Posted by SariaSmiles View Post
    I think, we as a community have been extremely open minded, caring, and there's a lot to the average human psyche that can be taken from looking at the mindset of "us" littles. That being said, I want to put a further "positive" mark on our community through writing a book on the ageplay community and what it means to me as an individual growing up as an ageplayer/abdl. I'd love to hear your thoughts on possible subjects as I think I will be making this a 200 to 250 page book perhaps on research dedicated to the subject, and also personal accounts many of us may have heard of if ones been in the lifestyle long enough. Let me know what you think in the comments below on some criticisms on how to make this an effective story, and also how to possibly incorporate the ABDL culture in a positive manner instead of a negative light, where others have tried but might've failed.
    I wish you well, and I think there's always a need for something like that. Have you read Natlie Bents, "There's a Baby In My Bed"? You probably would want to write something different, or something that goes in a different direction.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I wish you well, and I think there's always a need for something like that. Have you read Natlie Bents, "There's a Baby In My Bed"? You probably would want to write something different, or something that goes in a different direction.
    Never read it, will probably give it a read ^-^ see what its all about!

I'd actually suggest something more autobiographical, if you ever reach the point where you can write openly about the subject. I think stories about people who are into ageplay but also live full and interesting lives are in too short supply.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieRoni View Post
    I'd actually suggest something more autobiographical, if you ever reach the point where you can write openly about the subject. I think stories about people who are into ageplay but also live full and interesting lives are in too short supply.
    I completely agree with you there's not enough. I have no doubt a bit of an autobiography will be in works in the book.

The Adult Baby Guidebook: The Life Struggles of the Perpetually Diapered, by Brian Burch, and 5150- One Flew Into the Cuckoo's Nest, by Kathi Stringer are supposed to be good reads. The second mayn't look like a good one, but bare with it.