Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Japanese web site for adult babies

Default Japanese web site for adult babies

While doing a few internet searches i came across this site. Its all in Japanese but click around the the different links and you will find some excellent clothing.
    http://www.omupan.com/

I'll have to check this out later while on Google Chrome, it should be able to translate the pages, well at least enough to get the gist.

Quote Originally Posted by BoundCoder View Post
    I find it interesting that the page names are in English.
    I thought website links had to be in English because it's used globally so people can communicate, kind of like how every site uses http to communicate

Quote Originally Posted by CookieMonstah View Post
    I thought website links had to be in English because it's used globally so people can communicate, kind of like how every site uses http to communicate
    No.... originally, URIs were limited to ASCII, and therefore had to use the Roman alphabet, which isn't limited to English per se. However, the Internationalised Resource Identifier has been around for about ten years, and that supports Unicode, which includes ideographs like Japanese Kanjii. So, it is an interesting question as to why it's in English. Possibly, the site is old enough that it predates IRI - the layout is pretty unsophisticated.

To time the start of the Internet service in Japan, without being known practice of case and only ASCII the description of the URL, there were also people who make a website.For example, my classmates was also the same thing.Then after a while, when the convention of the Internet is gradually known little by little, now it is also used modern techniques.Now there are many in the blog service that can be used free of charge Japan, people are not able to struggle to create homemade website.

Too bad the side bar doesn't translate, I'm assuming it is an image for the buttons.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyger View Post
    Too bad the side bar doesn't translate, I'm assuming it is an image for the buttons.
    Yep..! Though you can hover over them to see what they point to. (Look at the bottom left of your screen)

The links are largely English, though some are romanized Japanese. For example, there is a link to "Omutsu", which is Japanese for "Diaper".

Quote Originally Posted by Akastus View Post
    No.... originally, URIs were limited to ASCII, and therefore had to use the Roman alphabet, which isn't limited to English per se. However, the Internationalised Resource Identifier has been around for about ten years, and that supports Unicode, which includes ideographs like Japanese Kanjii.
    How do you know this Sh--?!