Status
Not open for further replies.

matt9615

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hi

Has anyone else used a diaper service before? What are your thoughts?

Thanks
Matt

I use the NHS continence service to get most of my nappies and pads

Ok. What is NHS?

Ok. NHS doesn't help because I don't live in the UK.

Most diaper services I know of are baby ones.
The ones that do adult services deliver disposable's for adults .
As far as the phone listings stated when I traveled.
I feel most AB/DL's would not like a diaper service truck out front wanting to keep there pamper wearing private.
Your better off google diaper services review's

Ok thanks foxkits.

I used a cloth diaper service when I was in college and grad school. It worked very well.

I was their only adult customer when I started, but the next year their ads all advertised that they did adult diapers.

I had to buy a dozen diapers (prefold flannel) and plastic pants (snap-side flannel lined vinyl) from them. They weren't terribly expensive, but they were durable. The diaper service supplied baby diapers for soakers. I used a lot of them. The service also supplied a diaper pail and the soaking chemicals. The service came by one a week to pick them up.

One of the things I really liked about the service was that they boiled the diapers, so they were completely sanitized. You can't really do that in a home (or laundromat) wash machine.

Reactions: Diprs2
rio20090 said:
One of the things I really liked about the service was that they boiled the diapers, so they were completely sanitized. You can't really do that in a home (or laundromat) wash machine.
You have to be very careful about boiling diapers if they have any waterproofing in them.

To the OP. I have yet to find a diaper service that takes adult diapers. I also found that a lot of them also use homemade detergents and those are really bad for diapers. YOu have to be really careful of it will ruin them and cause them not to work. It is not that much work to wash cloth diapers.

Reactions: Diprs2
Ok, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back