Status
Not open for further replies.

littleabjames

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Me and my friends where talking about if someone was to set up an ABDL/little rec center in a way what all would you like to see there. Me and my fireds said pleanty of movies and arts and crafts but what else would you guys like to see there.

If it's a rec center, than things like swings, slides and maybe something like at McDonalds, turning into a maze. Also, a big sand box with toy trucks, bulldozers, etc.

Yea its a part rec center just a place for little to go and hang out and just act little

- ball pit (perfect, fun for all ages!)
- finger painting
- face painting
- legos. lots and lots of legos
- cartoons on a big screen
- soft plush carpeting
- some kind of quiet background music - I'm not sure what would be best, but put some thought into it
- kids snacks (little bags of animal crackers, dried fruit or apple chips?) and drinks (juice boxes of course)
- large name tags
- place to put shoes and coats etc. maybe a pidgeonhole wall and a coat rack
- short work tables that don't require chairs to sit at

Video games or board games would be nice. They don't have to be big kid games. They could be simple little kid games like shoots and ladders or matching games.

Thanks guys keep the idea comming and how about any idea for the littles that wear diapers

littleabjames said:
Thanks guys keep the idea comming and how about any idea for the littles that wear diapers

Being in diapers wouldn't affect the play areas, though of course any rec center should have a space with a changing table and plenty of supplies.

I think a huge size play space with crawling areas, slides, and tunnels would be amazing though. Like those places people use for birthday parties where there are multiple levels and ladders/slides connecting different parts as well as nets and ropes for climbing between areas. Making that for adults would take a ton of space though, you'd need a two story building at least.

How mnay chaning tables should there be and should there be wipes and baby powder there or should people be expected to bring their own

A ball pit
Tables for coloring and crafts

How about any ides for the changing rooms

This seems like so much fun to imagine. I can picture it being set up discreetly, the location passed on by word of mouth through the AB/little community. At first, it just looks like a non distinguishable door to a building no one really has paid any attention to. But once inside I can see it as a multi-roomed, clean, comfortable, play and activity space. There is first a very average looking "lobby" area where one can sign in. This is just in case anyone simply wanders in and won't be taken aback by the instant sight of adult littles and babies. Once those who are in on the know check in, they are allowed through a locker room where they can change out and store adult clothes and dressed into the appropriate little outfit they brought along. From there a door can lead to a general play room with various pieces of playground equipment and toys. From that bigger room, smaller more generalized rooms can branch off from there. A quiet nap room with plushies, shelves of storybooks, and cushy soft furniture to relax in. A potty/changing room with stocks of diapers, wipes, and aduly sized changing tables. Pottys and toilets can be available for littles that want to use them. There can be a feeding kitchen with fridges, microwaves if bigs want to prepare snacks or meals. Communal plastic baby dishes, sippy cups, bottles, and utensils are available as long as you clean it up yourself. There will be highchairs, of course. Another room can be just for toys and games, and another can be designated for arts, crafts, and coloring. My goodness, I can go on and on dreaming of such a place!

These are all really great ideas and what would you guys think about having movie nights where kid movies are played and then there is a sugestion box where people can sugest movies for next week and any idea on how to keep the creeps out of the area beucse yes there are the creeps in the ABDL/Little comunity

Tumble forms soft mat's some of our knee's arnt up to the hard floors any more lot's of big lego's and finger paint's big art clothing protecter like over shoulder smock.
Dont for get story time and playing dress up.
Of course nap time music time too .
Bet dogboy would get all gold stars in music time :)

Does anyone have an idea on how to help keep the creeps out of the ABDL/Little place

littleabjames said:
Does anyone have an idea on how to help keep the creeps out of the ABDL/Little place

A sign?

Im talking away to ddeal with the creepy people that are part of the ABDL/Little comunity that are in simple word pervs

littleabjames said:
Im talking away to ddeal with the creepy people that are part of the ABDL/Little comunity that are in simple word pervs

The only serious approach I have seen is to stick with people you know. You can start a meet up for vetting purposes and only extend the invitation to those you are comfortable with. It's somewhat laborious but it has the best chances for good outcomes.

Thnaks thats what I was thinking about becuse yea we do have those people in our comunity sadly and they can cast a bad light on all of us and I forgot to mention that yea me and my fridns are actulally thinking about starting a safe place in our area for littles

Is it just for littles? Or are mommies, daddies, and caregivers allowed too?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh!! And can there be a secret password to get in? :)

it is for littles and mommies and dadies and caregivers to becuse we could not trust alot of littles and babies all by themselfs soeone has to make sure they are being taken care of

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back