10 years from now

Status
Not open for further replies.

santa22

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Do you still imagine you will still be DL 10 years from now?

for me i think so unless something happens and i end up stopping.

Well, I've been wearing diapers for fun for 30+ years straight. My longest break was about three months, and those were my first three months of college. So, yeah... All signs point to my being just as diaper-crazed as ever ten years from now.

But who knows? I could get kicked in the head by a mule and suddenly find myself free of all diaper desires.

Or just dead.

7 years a dl, but i think it might take a backseat now ive opened myself to alot more fetishes.

being abdl is such a cross over fetish imo

you got ageplay, furries, bdsm, scat, watersports, humiliation, medical, disability and more all gatewayed by this one fetish/lifestyle

Having gone through a number of ten year periods with the desire remaining intact, I expect that if I'm still around in ten years, the urge will be there as well.

In ten years, I hope my arthritis lets me pin a diaper on.

Well, I've had an interest in diapers my entire life without it ever abating, so...yeah I'm pretty sure I'll still be in diapers in ten years.

dogboy said:

If not, I'm sure you'll have the assistance of a very comely and sympathetic nurse. :laugh:

ArchieRoni said:
If not, I'm sure you'll have the assistance of a very comely and sympathetic nurse. :laugh:

If it comes to that, I hope she'll have the where with all to give me that big overdose of morphine! That' not illegal, is it?

Most likely.

I mean, my desires have changed over the years. I've gone from just being interested in things like training pants and GoodNites but having no real active desire to wear, to having a stash of diapers in my closet. I of course don't know exactly what I'll be doing in ten years, but I see no reason why my core fetishistic desires would go anywhere.

I've been into diapers for almost ten years now. If anything, the desires have been stronger since then.

I was into diapers 10 years ago, and my ABDL desires are stronger than ever. I'm 99.99% sure that I'll still have ABDL desires 10 years from now.

I would still imagine me being a DL 10 years from now, 20 years from now, and beyond double my current age. The specific wear patterns, interest level, diaper need level, and ability to wear will change over time, but the desire will remain there. The question I have is how good will the diapers be 30+ years from now? Will the Japanese have perfected the self-changing diaper by then?

I have been into diapers since 9 years old and as others have said the desire is still strong. So yes 10 years from now I am sure my bottom will still be padded :)

The people on this site in their 60's and 70's (even if they are too chicken to post their age :smile:) will tell you that this desire does not go away.

dogboy said:
Who know's you may have a robot do it.

I'm 65 going on 66 and you're correct it never goes away.

I've been wearing diapers for 13 years, this month. There is no end in sight.

I'd say there's a 50/50 chance. I'll be "XX" years old and as you get older, your have less control. I already think I need pads, but haven't tried them yet. Also, my wife and I will be empty nesters and I should be 100% retired or at best working part time. I hope.

I am sure I will be both DL and incontinent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back