10 years from now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking back, the ebb-and-flow cycle seems to span several years. I can remember having a strong urge to wear at 10-ish, 14, 17, and 21(this year). Just this year I began actually wearing so I have no idea how it will affect the cycle. I can tell that I'm on the 'waning' side of things.

I'll have to say yes. The urge to wear might go away for a while, but it always seems to come back.

I have been a DL for all of my life and the more I wear the more I want to wear, so I'll definitely still be a DL, likely wearing 24/7 ;)

Given I was "DL" 10 years ago, and 5 years before that. Hmm, I wonder. :laugh:

I'm 32 and I've liked diapers for as long as I can remember. I don't see anything changing that in the next 10 years.

zipperless said:
I'd say there's a 50/50 chance. I'll be "XX" years old and as you get older, your have less control. I already think I need pads, but haven't tried them yet. Also, my wife and I will be empty nesters and I should be 100% retired or at best working part time. I hope.

Congrats on the soon to be retirement. I too work a part time job after retirement, but since it's in music, I love doing it. Once retired, a part time job should be something that's either fun or sort of fun.

I have been retired for more than 8 years, and though I do miss the intellectual challenges, I do not miss the stress.

dogboy said:
Congrats on the soon to be retirement. I too work a part time job after retirement, but since it's in music, I love doing it. Once retired, a part time job should be something that's either fun or sort of fun.

I totally agree!

for me its not an option, i have been wearing diapers for well over a decade and cant see how i would have full control and no longer need diapers in the next decade. i dont call myself a DL, but i can say DL easier than i can do excessive loads of laundry

considering I've been interested in diapers my entire life, I'd be astonished if I ever got tired of it.

I've had personal fads come and go, but a few of my interests have always been there. (electronics/computers/tech) I know the difference between a fad and a passion.

Hmm. Well, I know I will WANT to still be diapered...its been almost 20 years already (the last 5 I have really ramped it up) but my daughter will be 9 by then. Hopefully she will be as open minded as her Mom!

Been into wearing 49 years so probably be cremated in them.
Only fear of being found out stop's me from 24-7

KimbaStarshine said:
Most likely.

I mean, my desires have changed over the years. I've gone from just being interested in things like training pants and GoodNites but having no real active desire to wear, to having a stash of diapers in my closet. I of course don't know exactly what I'll be doing in ten years, but I see no reason why my core fetishistic desires would go anywhere.

I feel the same. I've had this for the better part of 30 years now and despite even intentional efforts to eradicate it, here I am posting on a fetish forum! Ha.

I'd be open to losing the "want" but I highly doubt it'll happen. I cringe a little bit at the thought of being an old in continent guy in the nursing home who secretly likes his diapers. But hey, it is what it is.

Hard to tell now, but I think I'll still love diapers in 10 years.

I have been interested in diapers for most of my life; it is highly likely that I will still be wearing them 10 years from now (recently, I have been wearing diapers far more often than I did in the past).

After experiencing periods where I hated myself for this and gave it up for three years... I have found I certainly have the ability and can control this. If I wanted to stop, I have the ability to do so.

:chin: But the bottom line is that it is a part of me. After the three years, I still found myself longing for this and having the desire within. What I eventually discovered is that while it is something that through strong willpower I can go without, it isn't like the feeling ever goes away.

For whatever reason these desires exist. They have been there since literally I was in diapers without choice as a baby... or at least a year or so afterwards --as that is where my earliest childhood memories I can recall (around age 3).

This desire is certainly part of who I am am part of what makes me, well... me!

Having said all that, yes, I certainly expect that in ten years I will still be wearing diapers.
  • Ten years after that, the answer is still yes.
  • Another ten years? The answer would still be even then, yes.
  • And ten years later? ...well, perhaps by then I might be old enough that it would be a normal expectation that I would be wearing diapers and encouraged to do so. :smile1:

Teddy Bear Cowboy
:detective3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back