Does anyone...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MixerOp

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So, I wear and I wet. And in my job I'm climbing up and down ladders quite a bit. And I noticed that when if I wet and then, soon thereafter, need to climb my ladder, I'm a little nervous about the diaper flexing enough to leak. It's only happened once, but it still slows me down to be careful.
Does anyone else think about this, or act like this? What are your thoughts?

I would guess it wouldn't as long as you weren't using it at that point. If it does, then you might need a diaper that fits better.

As with all disposables the padding needs time to absorb before you put preasure on it. If you wet then wait a moment before bringing your legs together, which squeezes the padding when you climb a ladder, your diaper should be ok. I think about this most when I'm on my motorcycle! A good option for you would be a pair of plastic pants to wear over your diaper. You can also find plastic pants with a layer (or two) of cloth inside to absorb & contain leaks.

Second on the plastic pants! I use Kins terry lined ones over my diaper and I find that if I wet then climb up in my truck the little leakage gets caught by the plastic pants.

A quality diaper only needs a few seconds to absorb. I would think after a small amount of time you would be good to go, or have plastic pants just in case. Trust your diaper!

I agree a proper fitting premium diaper with plastic pants will be ok. I wear under wear over my diaper then plastic pants if I leak slightly the under wear absorbs the little leak and the plastic pants keeps every thing else dry.

Rob110 said:
I agree a proper fitting premium diaper with plastic pants will be ok. I wear under wear over my diaper then plastic pants if I leak slightly the under wear absorbs the little leak and the plastic pants keeps every thing else dry.
That's true as well. If I'm wearing something thicker to go out I will also wear some compression type underwear over, that way it reduces the sag after a while and with some looser jeans is virtually unnoticeable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back