Thread: Hello everyone!!! I am new to this forum but a long time DL.

Default Hello everyone!!! I am new to this forum but a long time DL.

Hello ADISC Community, My name is Darren and I am a 35 year old DL from San Diego. I am new to this forum stuff so please bear with me as I wish to be honest and respectful from the very start!
    I am a long time Diaper Lover wanting to get to know others interested in diapers and hear different points of view on how they go about enjoying this in a healthy manner and learn about the products most popular etc.
    I am 35 years old and work in the culinary field and have most of my adult life and this is how I support myself . I plan on doing a career change soon and have some anxiety about that.I am excited to get to know you all and look forward to your questions and reading posts. I don't spend too much time online so don't feel bad if I don't answer your questions right away.I will answer ASAP. Respectfully ,Darren

Welcome! Glad to have you aboard. What do you like to do in your spare time? How are you approaching a career change--looking to do an avocational interest as a vocation? Going back to school? Expanding your current vocation to a higher level? I went through several vocation changes and am always interested to learn of the journeys others take. Again, welcome!

Hey! I don't come around often, but this site is pretty groovy. What do you do in the "culinary field"? I have no idea what all that field can entail, with my only knowledge being a crew member at a Chipotle. What do you like to cook? What music do you like?