Best baby punishments

Status
Not open for further replies.

teddybearbaby85

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Other
I was just wondering what kind of punishments are the other babies favorite? Me I am a baby girl and I like going over the knee for a spanking (with diaper on,in full view) and when the wailing and tears start I like it when I get a pacifier stuck in my mouth with a stern "if you are going to act like a baby I am going to treat you like one".
I feel so little, naughty and out of control.
Any other great little punishments???

I am not into punishments.

I'm not into punishments either.

arcituthis said:

Agreed!
For me, punishments are too much like the "real life" severe childhood abuse I suffered decades ago.

I am not into punishments either but I was disciplined from a young age and I did receive a good amount of spankings which I didn't like and that is why I am not into punishments. I also got timeouts which I did not like as well.

caitianx said:
I am not into punishments.

arcituthis said:

tall2826 said:
I am not into punishments either but I was disciplined from a young age and I did receive a good amount of spankings which I didn't like and that is why I am not into punishments. I also got timeouts which I did not like as well.

Come on, folks. The OP isn't asking who likes punishments and isn't asking you to endure them when you don't like them. It's easy to understand why this might engender some strong feelings but this is about trying to help people out by answering their reasonable questions, and this is definitely one.

Punishments don't loom very large for me in my ABDL life, although I have had to give more consideration to things as a caregiver, since some are into that. I would say my first instincts are to hew to the lower end of things, like time outs, or corner time (nose in the corner, natch). Spanking would be situation/relationship dependent for me. It may change, but it still seems like more of a kinky thing than a discipline one, probably because it wasn't used on me. A bar of soap in the mouth also has some appeal but again, I'd want to get it square under what circumstances I'd be doing this with someone.

Trevor said:
Come on, folks. The OP isn't asking who likes punishments and isn't asking you to endure them when you don't like them. It's easy to understand why this might engender some strong feelings but this is about trying to help people out by answering their reasonable questions, and this is definitely one.

Punishments don't loom very large for me in my ABDL life, although I have had to give more consideration to things as a caregiver, since some are into that. I would say my first instincts are to hew to the lower end of things, like time outs, or corner time (nose in the corner, natch). Spanking would be situation/relationship dependent for me. It may change, but it still seems like more of a kinky thing than a discipline one, probably because it wasn't used on me. A bar of soap in the mouth also has some appeal but again, I'd want to get it square under what circumstances I'd be doing this with someone.
The one thing I want the OP to understand, is that we are a sea of odd ducks, so don't feel cast out, or like you're somehow strange among your own people, because this is your ABDLitude, not everyone else's, and you're just fine.:grouphug: I doubt anyone was deliberately trying to make you feel cast out or weird. If anyone has unintentionally succeeded, I'm sorry; I know that hurts.

Trevor said:
I think it was this question that made it seem like a response was necessary:
I was just wondering what kind of punishments are the other babies favorite?
When answering the question directly, my favorite punishment is no punishment at all. I can, however, see how after reading the same response 3, 4, or 5 times it can begin to seem like we are 'ganging up on' or ridiculing the OP for asking the question at all. This wasn't my intention and I apologize, teddybearbaby85, if it seems that way.

Well, I'm not a huge fan of punishments either, but I do like the more diaper focused punishments as an idea in role-play or fantasies. Something like starting out in underwear or training pants but failing to make it to the potty, or possibly doing something naughty but unrelated and being put back in diapers and forced to use them as a punishment. I'd only do that with someone where we had agreed on the rules in advance, possibly even planning out a full scenario, but I think that sort of role-play would be fun.

Time outs are also sorta fun, but that's because I enjoy meditation. :sweatdrop:

arcituthis said:
I think it was this question that made it seem like a response was necessary:

When answering the question directly, my favorite punishment is no punishment at all. I can, however, see how after reading the same response 3, 4, or 5 times it can begin to seem like we are 'ganging up on' or ridiculing the OP for asking the question at all. This wasn't my intention and I apologize, teddybearbaby85, if it seems that way.

To me, that's exactly the kind of question that tells me that it's not the thread for me if I'm not interested. If someone asks an open forum "What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?" that is not an invitation to say "I don't like it". It's sort of rude. I don't expect that was the intention but I don't think it's good for the community. Even now, I don't really want to drag this further off topic, so I probably wouldn't have replied except I had another notion that is at least nominally on the topic of the OP's question.

Thinking about the OP's question a bit more and I realized that if we're getting more subtle, I do like the idea of in-character discipline or loss of adult privileges that make some kind of sense within the context of the situation. It's not necessarily a punishment but having earlier bedtime due to extended little status or getting stuck with different, perhaps less appetizing food. Lots of little (no pun) ways to tighten the screws.

Trevor said:
Thinking about the OP's question a bit more and I realized that if we're getting more subtle, I do like the idea of in-character discipline or loss of adult privileges that make some kind of sense within the context of the situation. It's not necessarily a punishment but having earlier bedtime due to extended little status or getting stuck with different, perhaps less appetizing food. Lots of little (no pun) ways to tighten the screws.
I agree with Trevor here. Even though i sometime use spankings, incentives and loss of privileges is a great system too. That is what really makes me feel little, and I know it makes the experience more real for my little. You have to take away some of the freedoms to help your little give up control.

Turfy said:
give up control.

These are the three words that I was waiting for the whole thread. It all dumbs down to this. And it has so much in common with BDSM. Punishments are a natural part of experiencing little space for some of us.

I don't know if I would like to be punished in any way or not. I'm into it on a kinky basis but I don't think I'd like it while being in little space, because for me its about feeling wrapped in cozy feelings of safety. I seriously need that. Punishments of any kind would contradict that.

Some like to experience humiliation also.
Like when they were little .
Ok young man did you wet your pants dont lie to me did you wet your pants.
You did ! Well get to your room if you act like a baby we will treat you like one.
As we all know what happened next .
We could have been made play out side in just diapers or had to go shopping for then in wet pants.
They say it releases endorphins the same as good things .
So for some of us we like to relive the punishment why we like stories so much.

I'm amused by this question. As a parent, formerly of two babies--now, alas, much more troublesome kids!--my first thought was: Punishments? For babies? Who punishes a baby? Thinking back to my kids' baby years, I'm inclined to suggest that confining them to a crib or playpen was the most punitive thing we ever did. The toddler years required a bit more in the way of corrective action. ...Not to split hairs or anything!

Of course, when we're talking about a domination element in one's ABDL role-playing, things change. It is still kind of funny, though, to think that some of us want what would be, in the eyes of Child Protective Services, "bad parents". I wonder: Has anybody acted out their being placed in protective custody following a "diaper punishment" incident? I'm just asking!

For me punishments are not a kinky thing. How ever for my little side at time it is necessary. I have a very deep level of regression however I still do things that are against my daddy's rules. Sometimes he spanks other times it is time out. It just depends on the situation. Funny thing is that the spankings literally kinda reset my little side mood. I am not saying that it pulls me out of it, Quite the opposite in fact, but helps me to remember who is in control. As an adult I am very independent and that does carry to my little side a bit. So if I am playing and daddy tells me to go do something I often react with a "no." So then I get punished. For me it just makes me feel like daddy is truly in charge when I get punished.

Time out would probably be the one that would make me feel really little. Although ive never experienced a mummy (mommy for the americans ;)) or daddy figure so i wouldnt know

Well in my day my mom did a little swat on a diaper then I know she was serious .
Never need any spanking the look did it.
Of course that was the time they only cloth diapers.

foxkits said:
Never need any spanking the look did it.
Yeah, no spanking needed. That look could stop a freight train and cut deeper than a knife.
It would take a long time to master (if it could be done at all), but that would probably be the most 'little-ing' thing that one could do.

Personally I'm very much into the bondage element of things, I actually discovered diapers through my interest in bondage. Definitely love the whole punishment element, infact my general headset is that I'm being forced to wear diapers / dress as a baby as a punishment for some reason.

As for punishments, I'm down for just about anything. A lot of it I can't really post because people will have a fit over the "recommending harmful/dangerous activity" thing or the pg-13 thing, but some of the lighter stuff:
- corner time
- spanking is of course always fun
- eating baby food (probably my least favourite, I find most babyfood legitimately disgusting, which kinda adds to the thrill.. )
- writing lines
- being forced to do something really tedious, like filling in a coloring book with a crayon (some people love doing that, not me.. )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back