Thread: No more high school :)

Default No more high school :)

I officially passed high school

I'm very bored as I literally have nothing to do until next year(tafe) not sure what to do with my life as of now, been relaxing programming and doing everything I missed out on due to school.

Since I'm bored to death, what are some interesting games I should play, mostly retro or older games(I like sims)

I applied for my first job, around 20, temporary so I can move out and get my own house, I want my own house so badly, but getting a job is so hard... the frustration is real.

Thought I would update you guys on what I've been doing lately, and yes I've been diapered a bit more than usual, even all day.

After being diapered for 6 to 8 hours, without diapers, it feels weird, no clue why, it just feels bare.

Well, that's it, so excited, so bloody bored, going to do a CERT 3 (If i don't get my sace) if not a diploma in networking.

Glad you graduated. From the terminology you sound like your in Australia. Jobs are hard to find here. Good luck with that and try not to get too bored!