Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Possible dl reason

Default Possible dl reason

So I was most likely around 6-8 when this happened, but I remember going to a baby sitter whos both kids wet the bed. As a result they wore pull-ups to bed. I remember one night I went to the bathroom and the boy was in there and told me. I was intreged and asked to barrow one. I was able to sneek it home and wore it. I was caught that night, but remember taping it up after I was caught. Not sure if that was what led me to be a dl. The only other memory I have of that babysitter was getting a piece of mulch stuck about 6 inches in my foot. To this day I do not go barefoot to playgrounds that have mulch in them

Sounds like the root of it ☺️ I thought it started at 11 for me when my family adopted a disabled kid who was incontinent, realised it started much early at 6-8 when I used to wear the diapers my sister would put on her dolls. Weird beginnings I guess

Quote Originally Posted by scott476 View Post
    So I was most likely around 6-8 when this happened, but I remember going to a baby sitter whos both kids wet the bed. As a result they wore pull-ups to bed. I remember one night I went to the bathroom and the boy was in there and told me. I was intreged and asked to barrow one. I was able to sneek it home and wore it. I was caught that night, but remember taping it up after I was caught. Not sure if that was what led me to be a dl. The only other memory I have of that babysitter was getting a piece of mulch stuck about 6 inches in my foot. To this day I do not go barefoot to playgrounds that have mulch in them
    I doubt this is what caused you to be a DL, but sounds like a trigger. If you weren't a DL already why would you have asked to try it?

So you found the cause of your kink... What now?

Quote Originally Posted by babymt View Post
    If you weren't a DL already why would you have asked to try it?
    That sounds like you're implying that being a DL is something you're born with. People do get involved with this culture and it's practices just cause.
    Last edited by Speck; 06-Nov-2015 at 10:00.

Quote Originally Posted by babymt View Post
    I doubt this is what caused you to be a DL, but sounds like a trigger. If you weren't a DL already why would you have asked to try it?
    My thought as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Note View Post
    That sounds like you're implying that being a DL is something you're born with. People do get involved with this culture and it's practices just cause.
    I think it's just a case of being "pre-disposed to something". Out of a hundred people born with abdl tendencies in their head, mabye only 20 of them had a strong enough chance-encounter to trigger that response, and maybe only 1/4 of them persued it enough to realize they wanted to continue with it.

I think that's true of any desire really. Random chance gives us bias for or against a very random set of things. Our encounters in life can serve as triggers for these biases. A rise in the availability of ABDL things like diapers and adult cribs etc may lead the polls to say that this is causing an "increase in abdls", but I think they've always been there, it's just a matter of them realizing it. Some may never realize it. I don't think that means they don't count.

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    I think it's just a case of being "pre-disposed to something". Out of a hundred people born with abdl tendencies in their head, mabye only 20 of them had a strong enough chance-encounter to trigger that response, and maybe only 1/4 of them persued it enough to realize they wanted to continue with it.

I think that's true of any desire really. Random chance gives us bias for or against a very random set of things. Our encounters in life can serve as triggers for these biases. A rise in the availability of ABDL things like diapers and adult cribs etc may lead the polls to say that this is causing an "increase in abdls", but I think they've always been there, it's just a matter of them realizing it. Some may never realize it. I don't think that means they don't count.
    Until I see any solid evidence that confirms Infantilism is something that you're born with, I have to respectfully disagree. We're born as clean slates, personality, character, personal differences and tastes, all those traits that make us, us, but somehow, these traits are imprinted on to us at some point in life.

Then you have the adventurous fetishests. The type that hear about AB/DL in one way or another looking to experience new highs. They're the type that experiment through word of mouth (or stumbling across it), try it, then there lust for it grows from there if it's something they're into.
    Last edited by Speck; 06-Nov-2015 at 17:12.

Researchers that study imprinting will most likely tell you that infantilism is not something you are born with, and it is not some kind of acquired taste you learned to like. It has all the characteristics of an imprinted trait.

i kinda had a similar experience once, i was at someones home and i was also 6, i found some diaper and took one. later i put it on but got caught. i think its the only time i ever been caught (and hopefully will be the only time)

Quote Originally Posted by Note View Post
    Until I see any solid evidence that confirms Infantilism is something that you're born with, I have to respectfully disagree. We're born as clean slates, personality, character, personal differences and tastes, all those traits that make us, us, but somehow, these traits are imprinted on to us at some point in life.
    That sounds frighteningly similar to the line of thought used by those trying to argue for sexual orientation being a choice and not something you're born with...