Thread: having fun today.

Default having fun today.

Today I am playing little. Right at the age of being potty trained. Thing is I am not really trying to make it to the potty. I will get up to go and then get side tracked. Stop to color or look a cool thing. When I do actually try for the potty I am wetting already. Good thing they make grown up pull ups.

I usually age play as a toddler who is being potty trained but has accidents a lot or is too lazy to go potty, one thing I do that I like is when's I finish going potty I want shake my pee pee after it so the end of it dribbles a tiny bit or very rarely if I'm going number two I'll not wipe properly and leave a little bit of mess so that it feels more authentic, just something for you to try, the second one may be a little gross so I don't do it very often but it does make you feel like a toddler who just hasn't got it figured out yet

i love just walking around in a diaper and feel it between my legs the feeling is wonderful i love to hold it until i can't take it anymore and just let it go naturally.

Adding a few new things to my game. I will pretend that some one is taking care of me and ask if I have to go potty. My answer is always no unless I am desperate or already wetting. Also going and sitting on the potty at random times even right after a accident.

Quote Originally Posted by thehiddenme View Post
    Today I am playing little. Right at the age of being potty trained. Thing is I am not really trying to make it to the potty. I will get up to go and then get side tracked. Stop to color or look a cool thing. When I do actually try for the potty I am wetting already. Good thing they make grown up pull ups.
    I do this a lot! Although I like running around with a bear bum when being potty trained! Like I did when I was (little) Unfortunately if I don't make it to the potty there are those little clean ups that need to be taken care of "blush"

Quote Originally Posted by Yolandi View Post
    I do this a lot! Although I like running around with a bear bum when being potty trained! Like I did when I was (little) Unfortunately if I don't make it to the potty there are those little clean ups that need to be taken care of "blush"
    Lol Hopefully there are no carpets

I sometimes do something similar. I'll have an "accident" in my underpsnts while "trying to" make it to the potty. Then I have an excuse to go put on a diaper just in case anymore pee pees accidentally come out

Quote Originally Posted by thehiddenme View Post
    Lol Hopefully there are no carpets
    Thankfully not! That's why it's no big deal! although I don't make a habit of it "blush"