Would you dive up Abdl

Status
Not open for further replies.

joehiddenabdl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Right just wondering, hypothetically if you had a magic wand and could only use it to remove your desire/enjoyment etc of the Abdl lifestyle would you?

All you have to do is just say yes and instantly you aren't into it anymore? No more diapers or being little. That need/want is gone for good.

I think I would, even though this has been one of the biggest defining features of myself I would give it up in a heart beat if I could

(Inb4 no negative reprocusions, they just aren't your thing anymore)

I don't think you have a big enough magic wand to make it go away forever. I tried to give it up a couple times once it came back on a whim when I was getting home from a hard day at work, I went to the bathroom to pee while peeing I just pushed out a huge mushy load into my underwear. LOL.

I would like to give up the sexual side and be more Intune with the baby side...

No, but there's something I wish I could do instead. I wish I could have a week or so, spread out over time, to care for the child I used to be. I'd give myself a blanket to cover my vikele (I prefer the Yiddish word for them. It hurts less.) when I had my big pink A frame medial hamstring and adductor casts. I'd tell my dad I was having bladder spasms, and didn't have the word for them at five! I'd tell the same to the teacher who accused me of cutting off my bladder flow. I'd tell dad that, since cigarettes make grownup bowels loosen, taking a kid to a smokey bar to hear you play music is a stupid friggin' idea! I'd explain the smoke thing to little me, and clean me up, and tell me what bladder and bowel spasms were. I'd throw every bit of medical literature I could find about CP in my aunt's and step-grandma's faces, and say, "See, there it is, in plain English, incontinence. It's no surprise. The bladder and bowels are muscles most people can control. If I have trouble controlling the other muscles most people can, why the hell would my bladder and bowels be any different? Now, leave me alone, morons!'

I'd prevent me from being hurt, and tell 5 year old me that there was a name for people that felt like I did, there were others like me, and I'd be okay!

In a heartbeat. If I didn't have these desires anymore, I wouldn't miss being a DL and I would be able to lead a much more open and honest life with my wife.

Look, I love diapers, and it's hard to think about giving up something you love. But this is an odd and very unusual fetish by any standards, and so most of us will never get to share it with another person. This is a lonely, sad, and often dishonest life I lead. I just wish I didn't love it so much.

-RMS

NEVER!
My desires for Diapers/Plastic Pants, Stuffed animals, toys, etc
Is part of who I am. It's what has kept me alive all this time. The hope that one day I can have it all.

I've said this before in a recent thread like this. Yes I would. I care nothing for the label of Diaper Lover. I just care for the diapers themselves. It would just be so much better if I didn't have to worry about anything to do with diapers or messing in them.

RMS401 said:
In a heartbeat. If I didn't have these desires anymore, I wouldn't miss being a DL and I would be able to lead a much more open and honest life with my wife.

Look, I love diapers, and it's hard to think about giving up something you love. But this is an odd and very unusual fetish by any standards, and so most of us will never get to share it with another person. This is a lonely, sad, and often dishonest life I lead. I just wish I didn't love it so much.

-RMS

This seems unnecessarily bleak to me but I think I'd have agreed with you in large measure about ten years back. It is an odd thing and there aren't that many of us but there are way more than just one, and that's what I expected growing up. Now I know we're out there and I also know that there are people who have never heard of this who are willing to give it a try in some measure for the right person. Maybe I'll never get to experience perfect, happily ever after ABDL bliss with anyone but I've already gotten so much closer than I ever expected and it's been amazing. I don't know your individual circumstance but since we lack the magic wand, I implore you to do what you can to change your situation if this is how you feel about it. It can be good and positive and in my case, I'd say it's actually been helpful in making real human connections in ways I wouldn't have expected and might not be able to replicate.

In case it wasn't clear to the OP: you'll pry this weirdness from my cold, dead fingers. I take it all, the good and the bad and I'm richer for it.

dlnotab said:
I don't think you have a big enough magic wand to make it go away forever. I tried to give it up a couple times once it came back on a whim when I was getting home from a hard day at work, I went to the bathroom to pee while peeing I just pushed out a huge mushy load into my underwear. LOL.

Erm... TMI mate...

Anyways, as odd as this fetish is, my life would certainly get a lot more boring without it haha. I've learned a lot from being on ADISC and being into this kinda thing in general. It's certainly helped me cope with some shitty times in my life alongside cannabis and having this way to just take a breather from all the stress and responsibility that accompanies being an adult is kind of important to me. So I guess it'd be a no, but either way... Ehh, I don't care. It's certainly not gonna change anytime soon for me anyways.

I would have loved to have given it up when I was young, both as a student and when I was first married. But as I've gotten older, I would never give it up. My wife accepts it and me, so I simply lay back and enjoy it with really no down side.

never ha ha

If you had asked me this a couple years ago, I would've said yes. However, since then, I have been able to meet cool ABDL friends, share this side of me with other people, and have a lot of fun thanks to my ABDL desires. Yes, there still are some problems in my life thanks to ABDL, but at this point, diapers and other ABDL things have had more of a positive influence on my life than a negative influence, so nope.

Negatory.

RMS401 said:

Look, I love diapers, and it's hard to think about giving up something you love. But this is an odd and very unusual fetish by any standards, and so most of us will never get to share it with another person. This is a lonely, sad, and often dishonest life I lead. I just wish I didn't love it so much. -RMS

Ditto that, RMS. I often feel a slave to this fetish.

The ol' vanilla pill topic is broached again!

Hmmmm. Vanilla spell... Avadacadaverus .... Ooops, that wasn't it...

Yes, I think I would use the vanilla wand.

Probably not. We all have our quirks and strange oddities and I feel by giving up ABDL, it would have to be replaced by something else. Since I've always been bad at RNG, everyone else would get candy and popcorn balls; and I'd get a rock. :)

arcituthis said:
Probably not. We all have our quirks and strange oddities and I feel by giving up ABDL, it would have to be replaced by something else. Since I've always been bad at RNG, everyone else would get candy and popcorn balls; and I'd get a rock. :)

next time don't cut so many holes in your sheet!

Absolutely I would.

For me, diapers are a comfort both is using and wearing. If I didn't have this 'need', I would replace it with something else. For instance, I have several hobbies currently and several in the past. Some of these hobbies I would like to spend more time with and if I didn't like my diapers, I would do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back