Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: Question for adult babies/littles

  1. #1

    Default Question for adult babies/littles

    Don't read beyond this if you are not comfortable with content of sexual nature

    Right I'm going to be brutally honest here, I've been a DL for almost 10 years and for me it's been mostly sexual until recently. What I want to know is how adult babies/toddler/littles satisfy themselves ummmm sexualy? Like if it's not your fetish and just for psychological purposes then are you not turned on by anything to do with Abdl? What kind of porn do you watch? Vanilla? Or do you just wait until it "happens" naturally, or like does your care giver sort you out

    I'm so confused :/

  2. #2

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by joehiddenabdl View Post
    Don't read beyond this if you are not comfortable with content of sexual nature

    Right I'm going to be brutally honest here, I've been a DL for almost 10 years and for me it's been mostly sexual until recently. What I want to know is how adult babies/toddler/littles satisfy themselves ummmm sexualy? Like if it's not your fetish and just for psychological purposes then are you not turned on by anything to do with Abdl? What kind of porn do you watch? Vanilla? Or do you just wait until it "happens" naturally, or like does your care giver sort you out

    I'm so confused :/

    This idea that DLs enjoy diapers sexually and ABs don't is nonsense. I'm AB/DL and it's very sexual for me. When I was young, I would have described myself as DL only, and I sure got off wearing a lot of wet make-shift diapers and wet underwear. As I became older, the idea of regressing and feeling very babyish kicked in, and that feeling was and still is very sexual. For me, it's expressed through masturbation, like many of us, I would guess.

    There are those on this site who are AB and don't experience wearing and wetting diapers as sexual but rather, as peace giving. I also experience this and would prefer not to have a "happy ending" every day or night. I enjoy letting the sexual tension build as it helps me regress to a greater depth.

    The thing is that Infantalism is unique to each individual, and there aren't strict pigeon holes to define behavior.

  3. #3

    Default

    Echoing Dogboy's response. We each find our own ways to get what we need out of this. If you're not hurting yourself or others, you're fine. For me, the AB and DL are inextricably intertwined and it's all sexual overall. This doesn't mean I'm a ravenous hump-beast any time I've got a diaper on but my ultimate reasons for wearing are sexually charged and that will express itself at some point. Don't worry too much about how others are experiencing it as long as you can find a way to make it work for yourself. Keep a sense of perspective but have some fun.

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    Echoing Dogboy's response. We each find our own ways to get what we need out of this. If you're not hurting yourself or others, you're fine. For me, the AB and DL are inextricably intertwined and it's all sexual overall. This doesn't mean I'm a ravenous hump-beast any time I've got a diaper on but my ultimate reasons for wearing are sexually charged and that will express itself at some point. Don't worry too much about how others are experiencing it as long as you can find a way to make it work for yourself. Keep a sense of perspective but have some fun.
    This is exactly my sentiment. For me they're intertwined and there's some point in the course of pretending to be little where I get aroused that's distinct from the physical experience of wearing and using diapers.

    It really does vary though. There are people who pretend to be little and have a completely vanilla sex life and never the twain shall meet. There are people who need diapers for sex and for comfort, but do the two at separate times and wouldn't want sex when they're in their little headspace.

  5. #5

    Default

    Everyone is different. For me diapers themselves are not sexual. They serve a purpose and are comfortable. My sexual needs are met by a loving relationship with my significant other. She doesn't care I wear diapers and changes me regularly

  6. #6

    Default

    I think part of your question is - If someone is intensely attracted to this kind of behavior, and it isn't sexual, then what is the attraction? The attraction must be intense in order for people to engage in behavior they know will interfere with, and even destroy, something else they really desire: good personal relationships. It's a good question. The answer I've heard so far, simple stress relief and comfort, isn't convincing.

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Drifter View Post
    . . . The answer I've heard so far, simple stress relief and comfort, isn't convincing.
    Well, I don't find anything AB sexual, and there's no way I could possibly care less if anyone believes me or not. Suffice it to say that I grew up thinking that sexual stuff was simply how to be nice to boy type people. I'm still learning to relate appreciately without it as a crutch. Add that to my difficulty relating to people, like not knowing how to do small talk, or what to say when, and I've had the thought, "Wait. Not this again. How the hell did we go from just talking, to him talking about, 'pressure release.' Well, I guess I said the wrong thing. Maybe if I do what he wants, he'll leave me alone," many, many times.

    Then, something in me goes numb, and I live though it. Convinced yet? See why Li'l' Miss Thang is kept far, far away from that?

    So since it isn't sexual, what's the reason for it? I'm an cerebral palsied, wheelchair using, Autie. I've never jumped before. No mud puddles, no bouncy castles, or trampolines, no piles of leaves or snow. Now, as a grownup, I can have an adult Jolly Jumper made! Yay! Swinging used to be an asspain, but now there're retainer clips to keep the seat from swinging while getting seated. Guess who can have one, and an adapted trike, too! It's a chance to drop the acting, the social faking bulls hit, that I have to do the rest of the time, a chance to reframe my thoughts about my incontinence, so if it becomes complete, I have a way to emotionally survive. When I'm feeling big, I view diapers the same way Caitainx sees wheelchairs. He told me he didn't want one yet, because he was trying to avoid, "the chair," as long as possible.

    Think of the way he's using, "the chair."

    Sit it in it, and life is over. I don't blame him either. He hasn't needed it yet, so, it offers him less freedom, whereas it offers me more. Even with my fear of diapers, I've also been secretly comforted by them since early childhood. Part of me still hates them, to the point that I'll manage my incontinence by drastically limiting how much I drink, and part of me is still friends with them. I guess if I do eventually need them, I'd rather be cute than old and sick.

    I fall down a lot. When I'm in that headspace, I can admit it hurts, instead of saying to myself, "Come on, b**ch! Get up, wipe the blood off your knee, and don't drop a tear!"

    Things don't have double meanings in Little Headspace. "I love you," means just that, not, "I said it, so now you've gotta f***k me."

    It's, "the anti-sex," and a huge, "psychological trust fall."

    So, what, "does it for me?"

    I seem to be the only one that knows what the hell to do, directionally speaking. Some of the sexiest phrases I've heard, or want to hear are:

    "Nope, we're not doing that right now. You're too Little." (He can count on it when I feel big again.)

    "You won't have any uncertainty about what I want. I'll say I want to make love."

    "Are you scared, because we won't do anything you don't want to."

    "Tell me where to go and what feels good."

    "For once, it's not your job."

    Pain can do it, as can being the hero that makes the partner's pain away. Fire Play looks interesting. I've had a sexual response while diapered, but I wasn't regressed at the time. I was in a f**kload of pain, and it triggered it.

    The same person I'd call Abale, the Hebrew word for daddy, when Little, would be my husband when I'm not Little. The key thing is, we wouldn't do anything the millisecond I started regressing. I agree with wombat. To do so would be evil. I'd seriously have to take a shower or ten.
    Last edited by SpAzpieSweeTot; 07-Nov-2015 at 02:24.

  8. #8

    Default

    I'll echo what Archieroni, Trevor and Dogboy said. I'm AB/DL, and the sexual side is intertwined. I can enjoy wearing and wetting a diaper just for the feeling of relaxation, and I find it de-stresses me, but it will usually arouse me as well. Often I've had no desire to fulfill a sexual urge, and I'll wet my pants or diaper just for the fun of it, but even if I just change, the thought of what I've done will stick with me, and I'll end up doing it again so I can reach fulfilment.

    When I'm little, it always end with adult play. I don't regress just for the relaxation side of it. I'll go into little mode for the express purpose of wetting my pants, and achieving release.

    That's the one aspect of it that makes me feel a bit uncomfortable on a deeper level. I have no sexual feelings for kids. At all. I have 4 kids of my own, and the thought of involving a kid in any way with my fetish angers and disturbs me.

    However, I get very excited by being a kid myself. I love the feelings of naughtiness or horror that I experience when my 9-12 year old little gets when he has an accident. It's great to be desperate to pee, but be that distracted kid who puts it off and ends up with wet pants. The same as being little in a diaper. My little is a bed wetter, so he has an excuse to wear, and if he is eating breakfast and watching cartoons in a wet nappy it's no big deal.

    I've seen heaps of actual kids with wet pants. The child itself I won't even pay attention to or remember, but the incident itself I will. Last summer I saw a kid of about 11 or so get out of a car at the beach, and he was obviously desperate. He was really holding himself and potty dancing as he waited for his mother and sister to unpack their stuff. I walked past them to the beach, and when I saw them about 5 minutes later walking down the ramp, he had wet his denim shorts. He was trying to keep a towel around himself but it was still obvious. As luck would have it, they chose a spot in front of me, where he took his wet pants off and had a bathing suit on underneath. He quickly ran into the water.

    Now I could not describe that boy at all, except to say he was chubby and had dark hair. I have no interest in that child whatsoever. But I have replayed that scene over and over again while in little mode but with me as that child. I mean here is a kid the same age as my little, dressed as my little dresses, having a desperate wet accident in public in front of his mother and sister. A big kid who should be way too old to be wetting himself.

    The thought of me being in that position and telling my mum I've wet myself is just so hot for me. But I'm not interested in that actual child himself, just in me being him. But it's such a grey area though. If I tried to explain to someone else that I found the situation exciting but not the characters involved, I doubt that they'd understand.

    When my girlfriend and I regress, we will play as any age from 3/4 -13. Sometimes we wear protection, or we may just use our pants. It's a prelude to great sex. But when the sexual time starts, we are both grown ups. There is no way in hell that either of us could stay little when the action starts. That would feel not just wrong, but evil. We have played as 13 year olds who have wet their pants and turned it into a game of "You show me yours and I'll show you mine," but even that was kept innocent with a sense of childish wonder about it. Afterward, when adult time starts, we don't even reference it, although we are both enjoying our own private thoughts about seeing each other diapered or wet.

    But we can also enjoy a good old fashioned diapering as adults as well. Just to sit together and watch a movie while wearing, and occasionally say those magic words, "I just wet myself," is amazing.

    So I know you don't need to be AB to be a DL, nor does it have to sexually arouse you to use nappies, but it does for me.

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Wombat View Post
    I'll echo what Archieroni, Trevor and Dogboy said. I'm AB/DL, and the sexual side is intertwined. I can enjoy wearing and wetting a diaper just for the feeling of relaxation, and I find it de-stresses me, but it will usually arouse me as well. Often I've had no desire to fulfill a sexual urge, and I'll wet my pants or diaper just for the fun of it, but even if I just change, the thought of what I've done will stick with me, and I'll end up doing it again so I can reach fulfilment.

    When I'm little, it always end with adult play. I don't regress just for the relaxation side of it. I'll go into little mode for the express purpose of wetting my pants, and achieving release.

    That's the one aspect of it that makes me feel a bit uncomfortable on a deeper level. I have no sexual feelings for kids. At all. I have 4 kids of my own, and the thought of involving a kid in any way with my fetish angers and disturbs me.

    However, I get very excited by being a kid myself. I love the feelings of naughtiness or horror that I experience when my 9-12 year old little gets when he has an accident. It's great to be desperate to pee, but be that distracted kid who puts it off and ends up with wet pants. The same as being little in a diaper. My little is a bed wetter, so he has an excuse to wear, and if he is eating breakfast and watching cartoons in a wet nappy it's no big deal.

    I've seen heaps of actual kids with wet pants. The child itself I won't even pay attention to or remember, but the incident itself I will. Last summer I saw a kid of about 11 or so get out of a car at the beach, and he was obviously desperate. He was really holding himself and potty dancing as he waited for his mother and sister to unpack their stuff. I walked past them to the beach, and when I saw them about 5 minutes later walking down the ramp, he had wet his denim shorts. He was trying to keep a towel around himself but it was still obvious. As luck would have it, they chose a spot in front of me, where he took his wet pants off and had a bathing suit on underneath. He quickly ran into the water.

    Now I could not describe that boy at all, except to say he was chubby and had dark hair. I have no interest in that child whatsoever. But I have replayed that scene over and over again while in little mode but with me as that child. I mean here is a kid the same age as my little, dressed as my little dresses, having a desperate wet accident in public in front of his mother and sister. A big kid who should be way too old to be wetting himself.

    The thought of me being in that position and telling my mum I've wet myself is just so hot for me. But I'm not interested in that actual child himself, just in me being him. But it's such a grey area though. If I tried to explain to someone else that I found the situation exciting but not the characters involved, I doubt that they'd understand.

    When my girlfriend and I regress, we will play as any age from 3/4 -13. Sometimes we wear protection, or we may just use our pants. It's a prelude to great sex. But when the sexual time starts, we are both grown ups. There is no way in hell that either of us could stay little when the action starts. That would feel not just wrong, but evil. We have played as 13 year olds who have wet their pants and turned it into a game of "You show me yours and I'll show you mine," but even that was kept innocent with a sense of childish wonder about it. Afterward, when adult time starts, we don't even reference it, although we are both enjoying our own private thoughts about seeing each other diapered or wet.

    But we can also enjoy a good old fashioned diapering as adults as well. Just to sit together and watch a movie while wearing, and occasionally say those magic words, "I just wet myself," is amazing.

    So I know you don't need to be AB to be a DL, nor does it have to sexually arouse you to use nappies, but it does for me.
    This and other posts are a very close description of me. I am 90% DL and it's sexual for me. From the time I was 10 to the time I was college age I would watch children get changed in public, not for the children, but for the diaper and the act of changing. It took me the longest time to figure out I wasn't a pedophile because once the diaper was off, my arousal flat lined. I started realizing that the child was not involved in my arousal, but the diaper, and pretending to be the child. Now of course, I abhor such a practice of watching diaper changes done in public. I am fully convinced it is wrong to do that, to watch a child get changed for your own reasons, essentially being a non-pedophile looking at child pornography. Today, I do not want to be in the same room as a child being changed because I do not want to be aroused in public. And in fact, having a 3 month old daughter in diapers does not turn me on in the least bit.

    Having said that, placing myself as the baby had always done it for me. Also fantasies of wetting or messing as a toddler in diapers, ... Or desperation wetting as a child who was just potty trained... or being in the process of being potty trained and wetting my training pants because it is my very first time I'm in them instead of a diaper just causes a huge surge of arousal in me. I would use my memories from childhood of either my own accidents/diaper usages, or substituting myself for someone else in my childhood who had the accident.

    Keeping back on the subject of the OP... I too had only recently explored my non-sexual AB side. It can be a non-arousal experience for me for a while, wearing the whole sleeper/paci/diaper thing but most of the time it turns into sexual play. I have times I wish I could go longer as a baby because there is such a natural beauty in being loved for being cute, and being embarrassed for being something I'm not. There are times I wish I could crawl my way off the "right point" of the B. T. Grey triangle and settle myself with my paci and plushy in one of the other corners.... Or maybe just the middle left side. aci: ... But the sexual side is too strong. That's just how it is being a DL.

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by HokieABDL View Post
    This and other posts are a very close description of me. I am 90% DL and it's sexual for me. From the time I was 10 to the time I was college age I would watch children get changed in public, not for the children, but for the diaper and the act of changing. It took me the longest time to figure out I wasn't a pedophile because once the diaper was off, my arousal flat lined. I started realizing that the child was not involved in my arousal, but the diaper, and pretending to be the child. Now of course, I abhor such a practice of watching diaper changes done in public. I am fully convinced it is wrong to do that, to watch a child get changed for your own reasons, essentially being a non-pedophile looking at child pornography. Today, I do not want to be in the same room as a child being changed because I do not want to be aroused in public. And in fact, having a 3 month old daughter in diapers does not turn me on in the least bit.

    Having said that, placing myself as the baby had always done it for me. Also fantasies of wetting or messing as a toddler in diapers, ... Or desperation wetting as a child who was just potty trained... or being in the process of being potty trained and wetting my training pants because it is my very first time I'm in them instead of a diaper just causes a huge surge of arousal in me. I would use my memories from childhood of either my own accidents/diaper usages, or substituting myself for someone else in my childhood who had the accident.

    Keeping back on the subject of the OP... I too had only recently explored my non-sexual AB side. It can be a non-arousal experience for me for a while, wearing the whole sleeper/paci/diaper thing but most of the time it turns into sexual play. I have times I wish I could go longer as a baby because there is such a natural beauty in being loved for being cute, and being embarrassed for being something I'm not. There are times I wish I could crawl my way off the "right point" of the B. T. Grey triangle and settle myself with my paci and plushy in one of the other corners.... Or maybe just the middle left side. aci: ... But the sexual side is too strong. That's just how it is being a DL.
    I genuinely thought I was a pedophile for a while because of that whole watching kids in diapers kinda thing, like if I was in public I'd be mesmerised by any child I saw wearing think diapers and baby clothes and getting feed etc, I figured out it was me longing to be like the child like half jealous and half me thinking they were lucky, I'm glad it was just that, anything to do with sexual feelings and kids makes me sick

    So I found out I wasn't a Pedo, I was just a little who didn't know it yet

Similar Threads

  1. Could Christmas be seen as a holiday for Adult Babies/LIttles?
    By caitianx in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 24-Dec-2014, 19:12
  2. Teen Babies, Littles, Adult Babies: The Terms and Meanings
    By CrinklesTheBunny in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 28-Nov-2014, 18:46
  3. Question for Adult Babies from a DL
    By bringmesunshine in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-Jun-2014, 06:40
  4. Question for all adult babies!
    By babyquestions in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-May-2014, 04:13
  5. My personal views on Adult Babies and Littles
    By AnnBabygurl in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 10-Mar-2013, 00:14

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.