Introducing the new DC Idyl :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeremyi

Rep for DC
Company Rep
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey, guys. Jeremy here and I thought it was time to announce the new DC Idyl diaper that is soon to hit the shelves! :biggrin:
This diaper will be the boyhood equivalent to the DC Amor, featuring an all-over blue color scheme. The center region has a sky-borne theme and transitions to space as you reach the wings!

Here is a digital preview of the print: https://c2.staticflickr.com/6/5673/22555890390_4de66850d9_k.jpg

https://c2.staticflickr.com/6/5652/21424129083_86abd112fc_b.jpg

This diaper will come with many of the well-known perks the DC Amor has, including high capacity, super soft top-sheet (interior surface) and padding, strong outer film, and nice print! However, there are also some distinct properties the Idyl has to make it unique to the Amor, including:

- bottom tapes positioned slightly lower, further apart from the top ones, to allow a better fit on a male frame
- increased absorbency in the frontal area
- wider 3M tapes for a better hold
- and of course matching blue printed bags!

Let me know what you guys think so far! I'll follow up with some photography soon.

Like the sky theme (what can I say, I jump from planes for fun!). Any idea when these will be available and pricing expectations?

Interesting. Love to know more.

Love the innovation and appreciate the effort! Can't wait for these diapers to be out!

I love the design on the tapes. That bear looks so cute!

I wish the prints on these were geared a little more towards the DL side and less towards the AB side. I love the idea of all blue and pink diapers. It could make a brilliant ABDL couples thing if both partners are participating in a relationship.

I think this is really great and I hope it does well. Unfortunately for me, my girlfriend (although has gotten to the point that she truly enjoys wearing diapers and regularly wears them on weekends, even without my sometimes) refuses to allow overly ABDL diapers in the house. Tena Maxi, Abena, Bambino Bianco, are ideal to her, ABU Space and SDKs are allowed, everything else is a no go. The reason I say this is just to give Jeremy some feedback that maybe a more DLish diaper could be good for business too. Sales might pick up for females for the colors, but prints hinder it.

Just a thought. Wishing you all the best with the new launch!

MaxiPad89 said:
I wish the prints on these were geared a little more towards the DL side and less towards the AB side. I love the idea of all blue and pink diapers. It could make a brilliant ABDL couples thing if both partners are participating in a relationship.

Thinking about that... the main groups seem to be:
- furry/babyfur
- sissy
- baby

these three groups have fairly intuitive looks to them. But what would you suggest for DL-themed art? As far as I can tell, the best way for a diaper to say "diaper" is to keep it as purely diaper as possible - ie no patterns at all, just straight white with no medical (and many argue no wetness indicators) But the bambino belissimo and the Confidry both have that covered nicely?

I initially only preferred this all-white "DL diaper" style above others, but I must admit the Crinklz have a certain appeal to them too. And somewhat to my surprise, though I am not a sissy, I kinda favor the ASC Kittens too. I'll wear the others, but they're not as nice to look at in the mirror. I'd start giving thumbs-down to the Bambino Classico and the original ASC (Anime) due to their pattern.

Looking good. The characters appear to be done in the same art style as the DC Amor. Can you share who the artist is?

We were hoping for a boyish equivalent to the DC Amor. Reminds me of the pink and blue 'Huggies for Her/Him' from the 80's. Gotta do a couples pic when these are released :)

It's always nice to have new diapers for everyone. More variety yields better results for us all.

what a time to be a AB/DL in central California. :biggrin:

Bambino to the west, DC to the south and soon barebum's (they seem like they are going to be exact same thing as snuggies) up to the north out of Sacramento.

As a girl, I could wear that but I prefer the grey kitten on the pink.

Looks very good. I like that color too. :)

AWESOME!!!!! :biggrin:

Any idea when we're gonna be able to buy these yet? I'm really intrigued...

Really stoked someone has FINALLY gone about making padding specific (for genders) diapers.

My primary complaint with the diapers I have right now is the annoying tendency for them to leak when wearing them to bed while sleeping facing down. The idea of a boy specific diaper with extra padding up front...is flipping awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back