Worst Diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

joehiddenabdl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So today my Mother was out and since im still recovoring from surgery i decided to cheer myself up by having a little fun in diapers.

ive been enjoying wearing 24/7 and since I no longer have an excuse to wet since im no longer bed ridden, i decided to do so while she was out. i decided to wear a diaper that i had worn for awhile, this was an iD slip. my little brother wore these on long car journeys but not to bed and i just discovered why.

i have worn these pull ups in the past when other diapers were scarce and im sure ive wet and messed them. what i had never done though was do anything over a small wet and small mess and changed 15 minutes later

today i spent an hour in my dry pull up even though i needed to pee real bad. when i finally went i made sure to stand up and do it slow so i didnt flood it as i knew it was very heavy duty, yet half way through my pee it starts dribbling down my leg, and i have to stop mid stream and make my way to the rest room to continue peeing.

all in all its an ugly diaper; it looks horrible with it being all white and having really ugly sides, it can barely hold anything even though the packaging stated something like "light-moderate" , and the quality of the diaper is comparable to the kind you would see in a cheap care home

positives: its easily hideable under clothes so if you want to wear in public without wetting then be my guest

so what is everyone elses least favourite diaper and why? :sweatdrop:

Any cloth-like I would say are my least favorite. I can leak through cloth-like so easily and I hate the wet clammy feeling.

Reactions: DiaperTV
I'd have to say the worst pull up diaper I've tried are the newer male goodnites. They hold almost nothing. Thgirls goodnites seem to hold much more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back