Thread: Cross dressing question.

Misatoismywaifu

Default Cross dressing question.

Ok so I LOVE, wearing Diapers but for some reason the concept of earring skirt with nothing else but a Diaper on is very enticing to me. Should I experiment with my sissy side?

Go right ahead and wear a skirt. Nothing better than seeing a diaper peeking out from under a mini skirt.

You certainly are not going to wear a pencil skirt or one longer than knee length to get any kick or satisfaction out of this fantasy or reality or whatever.

MUST consider wearing a skirt that just barely covers the hidden diapered agenda.
    Perhaps a baby doll-dress-gown of short enough hem length to really leave no doubt what is going on.
    Very important the diapered area be covered with a frilly lacy ruffled bum diaper cover of contrasting color.
    You are not going to hide those pretties are you ? I would be shocked if you are only going to do this half way
    If you are not going to pursue this dream why bother - vanilla thrills are not much fun.
    Make sure that you have at your disposal a full length mirror to check out the results and to see how short
    is not short enough to thrill in the revealing of your enticement !

Go right ahead if you fee up to it. I personally love wearing a diaper under my the skirt that I have, it is just long enough to hide my diapers when I'm standing/walking but when I sit or lie down my diaper is on full display.

Quote Originally Posted by tall2826 View Post
    Go right ahead if you fee up to it. I personally love wearing a diaper under my the skirt that I have, it is just long enough to hide my diapers when I'm standing/walking but when I sit or lie down my diaper is on full display.
    Now that's my girl - but I think you have a slight problem not with the diapers riding up but the skirt!
    Or just maybe -hint- that your skirt is already too short (Bravo applause) and you don't know what kind
    of an attraction you are making of yourself. Bulky diapers will do that bunching and pushing skirts to
    new levels. Of course this would not be noticed because sitting or laying down in front of a mirror is not normal.
    So go ahead and make someone's day - a hint of the diapered hem or bulky diaper cover giving subtle clues
    to what is going on down there ! I didn't expect that WOW !

sherryt

I like wearing a jean skirt-usually 20 inches, with a discreet form fitting disposible panty, and control top pantyhose.Looks and feels very good with tennis shoes.

Quote Originally Posted by sherryt View Post
    I like wearing a jean skirt-usually 20 inches, with a discreet form fitting disposible panty, and control top pantyhose.Looks and feels very good with tennis shoes.
    You are not going to do much in the line of exposure with 20 inches of hem (that is just a tad above the knee). Now if that skirt were an "A" frame or skaters skirt then that changes the picture.
    Bend over instead of squat and the potential of exposure is there more so if the undergear is of a contrasting color LIKE NEON PINK !
    Jean skirts generally have enough weighted material so everything drapes in place with little or no adverse effect even if one stoops to new levels of exposure.
    Normally when wearing a diaper the space between the legs is pushed to a more open position - but with the form fitting disposal panty this would not happen and the pantyhose would have the
    opportunity when the legs rub together to electrify the feeling. Tennis shoes are generally airy footwear enhancing the "feels very good" effect !
    Try this without the Jean skirt and go with something lighter and shorter - a mini "A" frame or skater/scuba skirt and the airy "feels very good" will ratchet up a notch. "I Like It - I Like It" !
    And the usual "if it feels good do it" !