• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

babygirl26

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Hello everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself :)
I met my boyfriend online a little over 2 years ago. We went on a first date and the rest is history... well, some of it ;)
Internet dating was a little scary to me so I decided to do research my potential boyfriend. I found him on some ABDL sites. At first, I will admit, I was a little apprehensive. I have never heard of an adult wearing a diaper for pleasure. I decided to go on the first date and look past this. Fast forward to a couple months later and things are going great :) We talked about our fantasies. He would never tell me his... saying that I would think he was weird. Little did he know that I already knew about this. I admitted to him one night that I knew. I told him that I wasn't sure if I was quite ready to give it a try at the moment but someday I would be. He was so kind, patient and understanding. Never did he pressure me. Did I mention he's the love of my life? :)
Fast forward to 2 years later and I love to be diapered and to be a baby. I love my daddy so much. I dream of days where I can wear them all day and have my daddy change me. I have a favorite pacifier, onesie and bottle. Never would I have thought in my life that I would be doing something like this... but I love the feeling of being cared for.

Hello babygirl26 and welcome to the group.

This is a very informative introduction.

Could you tell us a little more about yourself such as your hobbies and interests?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

- - - Updated - - -

egor said:
Hello babygirl26 and welcome to the group.

This is a very informative introduction.

Could you tell us a little more about yourself such as your hobbies and interests?

Egor

Thank you!
I work as a veterinary technician and love animals. I have a few dogs and cats. In my free time I enjoy spending time with family and friends, cooking, reading books and watching movies. My boyfriend moved about 3-4 hours away due to work so I see him about every 2-3 weeks. Spending time with him is my favorite!

babygirl26 said:
- - - Updated - - -

Thank you!
I work as a veterinary technician and love animals. I have a few dogs and cats. In my free time I enjoy spending time with family and friends, cooking, reading books and watching movies. My boyfriend moved about 3-4 hours away due to work so I see him about every 2-3 weeks. Spending time with him is my favorite!

Very Nice.

I was a Laboratory Animal Care technologist for 15 years and did animal handling for 19 years.
I also enjoy cooking and would like to invite you to take a look at our "Foodie" group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back