Wear, wet or mess?

Status
Not open for further replies.
BouncyBoy said:
Wear on my head

I too like one on my head and in my face.

Wear and wet mostly, but number 2 occasionally. I don't think it's that hard of thing to clean honestly.

Just wear and wet for me

I love all 3 it makes me feel great with no. Worries. I do love to mess occasionally but it takes a little to clean up.

I hear you about the fiber! I am the same as you, extra fiber in my diet for regularity, but when you are down with the flu, it is NOT helpful at keeping things going the way they should! I had to cut it out for the time being till I get over the flu. I am not bowel incon, but have total respect for those that have to battle this in life, it is frustrating, and glad it doesn't occur often, and the flu SUCKS this year! Lesson learned, NEVER trust a fart! :frown:

Waddles said:
Lesson learned, NEVER trust a fart! :frown:

Though wearing a diaper certainly lessens the severety of the betrayal....

I've been in that situation three times in life. The first time, I didn't have any diapers. The second time I was sick and just didn't feel like wearing. (and was beating myself over the head for it later!) and the third time I was padded and was quite pleased with my foresight!

All three, all at the same time if I can help it:)

Messing is a special event, a treat; but it's, well, a mess. its all good in its own way. If I have a dry diaper I look forward to the pee.

Although Bladder Incontinent my bowels are so jacked up by my health and medication,I take 5 oral laxatives and stool softeners and still have to use 2 biscodayl suppositories to go,so ever enjoying a diaper in that way is probably not going to happen in this lifetime. Sucks to be me!

Tetra said:
Although Bladder Incontinent my bowels are so jacked up by my health and medication,I take 5 oral laxatives and stool softeners and still have to use 2 biscodayl suppositories to go,so ever enjoying a diaper in that way is probably not going to happen in this lifetime. Sucks to be me!

I had a horrible time with constipation after hemorrhoid surgery, which then made an anal fissure. I tried everything out there and they were either ineffective or violent to my system if I took enough to be effective. Finally I found a product called MagO7 ( there are other brands same ingredient ). Amazing stuff, no cramping or other side effects. You need to take the time to find the right dosage, take on empty stomach, and with lemon water. I cannot find in stores, only on line. Read reviews on Amazon

I normally just wear and wet. But if the stars align for me to have to mess and have the time to do the cleanup afterwards... Then no holding back!

Updated response: Due to an increase of nighttime issues and other, wear when I have the supplies, and wet and mess when nature calls when I'm not expecting it.

I typically wear and wet.

wear wet or mess

Jinks said:
I like to wear wet ☺

I like to wet most of the time and just wear dry some of the time, I don't like messy diapers:smile1::smile1:

Looks like I'm in the minority - I just wear. I have wet a couple of times but it's not my thing. And I really don't fancy going number 2.

Wear, wet and mess for me.

Believe it or not I mess more than I wet. I have a job that involves me being out in the woods alone all day and I have a locker room with a shower that nobody uses except me. I am one Lucky diaper lover..... I know.

I like to wet as well, but its a lot easier to contain #2 than #1. Too much pee will leak out and be obvious. I find if I just poop I can be in it all day with no leaks. Pee and poop....... forget about it, unless I am just playing. Away from home its just asking for trouble.

FireStorm said:
Looks like I'm in the minority - I just wear. I have wet a couple of times but it's not my thing.

I think for a lot of people (including myself) the wetting just enhances the "being diapered" experience. And in my case, overnight's a LOT more convenient than many trips to the bathroom. You're 39, it's about time that started becoming a consideration for you, if it hasn't already. ;)

I was talking last week with a friend of the family. She's in her 60's and mentioned not sleeping well. I started to recommend some white noise for bedtime but she interrupted and said no it was all those trips to the bathroom overnight. Wish I could have tossed her a suggestion, but I know her and I'm quite certain she wouldn't consider wearing a diaper to bed.

Only wearing and wetting, though at first I would only wear, I was to scared to wet.

I wear and wet mostly but a few days ago I tried messing, it wasn't particularly enjoyable due to the cleanup process so I'll probably not be doing that again.

You're 39, it's about time that started becoming a consideration for you, if it hasn't already. ;)

My stash lasts a lot longer by not wetting, plus its all about the sensation for me and dry is much preferred over wet.

Reactions: satin
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back