Best Adult Diaper for a "Small Diaper Lover"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
I guess this is a relatively simple question!

I absolutely love smaller diapers, typically pull-up kids' ones or baby ones (Goodnites, Underjams, Pampers 7, etc.). I'm pretty slim so they fit me very well, and tend to feel the most comfortable when I'm out and about. I almost exclusively wear smaller kinds though, so I'm going to try and expand my diapered horizons a bit and get some more adult diapers. However, most tend to be wayyy too big for me, even if I get the small size (this is especially true, unfortunately, with ABDL-stylized diapers).

So my question is, what adult diaper would you guys/girls recommend for someone who who wants to have as close of a "Pull-Ups" feel as possible? The issue is, though, that I'm NOT looking for a pull-up style adult diaper. I'd prefer a tape-on one.

I know this might be worded a bit confusing, but really, I'm just looking for the best tape-on adult diaper that feels thin, most closely to something like Goodnites if that's possible.

Thank you for the help!

Northshore is a great company. I'd highly recommend them. If baby prints are not a must, then I'd recommend trying some ATN's. They are cheap, are pretty absorbent, and the small is pretty small. I'm a 32 waist and there mediums are pretty tight on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back