Thread: I want to make a real family

Default I want to make a real family

Dear friends Hello, everyone.
    I am seeking a solution to a serious problem.

I am now, suffering from ADHD and depression associated with it.
    However, the most painful from the conservative values of Japan, is that my parents do not show understanding to this disease.

I since I was a child, parents cursed me as "bastards, sissy", it has shaken the violence.
    Sometimes, my father shouting and "does not exist, such as depression," I repeated the violence many times.

I have left the home, we want to make a new home together with a good friend.

However, because it is claimed a large amount of deposit rental housing of Japan, I can not prepare its to deposit in the battle.
    In addition, people with an understanding in AB / DL in Japan in very few, is also difficult to find a companion.
    Even if some people that if certain understanding, recklessly put a voice action is a fool as Encounter Cooks, it will not be to the other party.

I have not the case, I want to make a real family for me.
    For me income also unstable because of illness, you should I make out what the family should go home?
    The idea of everyone

Thank you for sharing.

I have only a very basic understanding of the Japanese social culture, but do understand about some of the basic beliefs.

The first thing I would suggest is getting help for the depression then build up from there.
    Do they have a mental health service structure in Japan?

Egor

I agree with Egor. There are a number of things you want to do, all of them sounding like good and acceptable things. I would tackle them separately. When things get added together, they can seem overwhelming. You need a better paying job, so work on that first. Do you need more education? Finding a family? Do you mean dating and getting married? Finding others who enjoy wearing diapers. That one may be the most difficult. Like Egor, I don't know much about Japanese culture, but there must be others in Japan who enjoy wearing diapers and/or regressing. Are there some kink bars or places where people can express things which are unusual?

Welcome. I have lived in Japan and know what you mean about rent deposits, key money, and other such things being hard to afford. My place was 160,000 yen a month and required something like 3 or 4 times that much initially. The cost to live in Tokyo is also expensive. Add in the conservative values, it can be even more difficult. On top of that, I cannot read or speak Japanese. Finding diapers in Japan was nearly impossible for me.

Many of us would like to get married and start a family. This is natural both in America and Japan. Doing that seems difficult for us. It can seem to be even more difficult when we are AB/DL and have mental difficulties like ADHD or depression. Approach it one step at a time and it will seem and be much easier.

Having people in your life who speak mean to you is not healthy and can be depressing. If your parents are still doing this, it would be healthier for you to avoid them and their attacks. At the same time, worrying about money and work will also cause depression. Find the healthiest place for you to be and life will be better.

What does Japan offer for mental health care? I know the hospitals and standard medical care is very good. My only complaint was how small the MRI machine was. Can they help you with your depression or ADHD?

Thank you again for posting. We would be glad to answer your questions. Hope you have a good week.

Quote Originally Posted by egor View Post
    Thank you for sharing.

I have only a very basic understanding of the Japanese social culture, but do understand about some of the basic beliefs.

The first thing I would suggest is getting help for the depression then build up from there.
    Do they have a mental health service structure in Japan?

Egor
    Thank you for your reply.
    Medical care in Japan is an excellent but, mental health has not been understood by people.

But not discrimination, nor be assisted.
    However, it often go ignored as strange and low capacity solid.

- - - Updated - - -
    Last edited by SakiKirisima; 06-Nov-2015 at 16:15.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I agree with Egor. There are a number of things you want to do, all of them sounding like good and acceptable things. I would tackle them separately. When things get added together, they can seem overwhelming. You need a better paying job, so work on that first. Do you need more education? Finding a family? Do you mean dating and getting married? Finding others who enjoy wearing diapers. That one may be the most difficult. Like Egor, I don't know much about Japanese culture, but there must be others in Japan who enjoy wearing diapers and/or regressing. Are there some kink bars or places where people can express things which are unusual?
    I appreciate the advice.
    I have recognized that it is very difficult to achieve a lot of goals at the same time.
    Because that would have cut off income and illness becomes worse, we noticed that we must think of a way to stabilize the revenue.

Is there a place and events in the homeland is similar to "kink bars", but they do not understand the DL.

For I look for friends on their own, but I think first and try to prioritize the situation to continue to earn without having to withstand the wage, whether this would be correct?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremiah View Post
    Welcome. I have lived in Japan and know what you mean about rent deposits, key money, and other such things being hard to afford. My place was 160,000 yen a month and required something like 3 or 4 times that much initially. The cost to live in Tokyo is also expensive. Add in the conservative values, it can be even more difficult. On top of that, I cannot read or speak Japanese. Finding diapers in Japan was nearly impossible for me.

Many of us would like to get married and start a family. This is natural both in America and Japan. Doing that seems difficult for us. It can seem to be even more difficult when we are AB/DL and have mental difficulties like ADHD or depression. Approach it one step at a time and it will seem and be much easier.

Having people in your life who speak mean to you is not healthy and can be depressing. If your parents are still doing this, it would be healthier for you to avoid them and their attacks. At the same time, worrying about money and work will also cause depression. Find the healthiest place for you to be and life will be better.

What does Japan offer for mental health care? I know the hospitals and standard medical care is very good. My only complaint was how small the MRI machine was. Can they help you with your depression or ADHD?

Thank you again for posting. We would be glad to answer your questions. Hope you have a good week.

Thank you. I am very encouraged.
    My situation by leaving the parents think to recover.
    On the other hand, as your're right, deposit when renting a house will interfere.
    I am looking for the deposit of the cost is small place in a little away from Tokyo, no choice but to get a job that does not cut off the source of income.

In public institutions of Japan is progressing also supports of mental health, but it is not strong support obtained about other diseases.

On the other hand, because the hospital of the corresponding good, I thing you can expect to get advice from there in the doctor.