Thread: Ruffled panties

Default Ruffled panties

I love ruffled panties either plastic pants with ruffles or just panties with ruffles. On women for sure. Short baby doll and the ruffles under. Just love this look.

I do too, especially the panties with ruffles all the way around and not just on the rear.

YES - wearing all dem pretty ruffled frilly lacy panties (diaper covers) one certainly should not wear a baby doll dress gown longer in hem length than the diapered waist band !
    Must show at a minimum a HINT of baby's finest and of course this makes it easier to change diapers when that needs to be done.

I have a pink pair of plastic pants with ruffles all the way around them and I love to wear them over my diapers.

I love women in ruffly panties, too. I recently bought Walgreens brand for men (Certainty?) and they have a little ruffle feel to them. I like it!

I really love wearing panties with ruffles and lace either little girl panties or plastic panties over my diapers. Makes me feel so girlish and little.

Can't add anything else but my complete agreement here. Love the ruffled diaper covers in particular.