ID Diapers in the uk

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokeyjoe

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I was just wondering if anyone in the UK has tried the ID diapers,as I have seen them on eBay,and they seem to be quite reasonably priced.

Ive got a stash of them at the moment. Yeah they seem good for their price and have a good capacity. You can also easily convert them back to plastic by removing their outer fabric cover thing.

anna s said:
Ive got a stash of them at the moment. Yeah they seem good for their price and have a good capacity. You can also easily convert them back to plastic by removing their outer fabric cover thing.

They do actually sell plastic-backed versions.

Do you mean the green ones and the purple ones? They are great good absorbancy. The ID maxi can hold alot. I can go with no problems through my 10h day of work with no stress

Are the plastic backed ones discrete like the old Tena Maxi

ID Diapers are my diaper of choice, not that i have a choice, my mum buys nappies for my disabled brother and always gets them in bulk (lucky me), the xs adult are tiny but can hold up pretty good, the difference from xs to s is amazing, they are just so much thicker. I've been wearing from 11, and have went through loads of different brands but iD is easily the best ive worn in the last 7 years. first one ive worn where i have felt like the diaper was made to take alot of damage. spent 9 hours in one that was very wet and messy while walking around my home city, so it can take multiple wets and messes while allowing you to do stuff like walk alot and sit alot with out a single leak
i also wore two the other day while laying in bed and drinking a lot, spent 6 hours in my double diaper and i lost count of how many wettings it took, i swear it was double figure, so great capacity too.

all in all my favorite diaper ive ever worn

Thanks for the information . It looks like I will be getting some ID diapers pretty soon.

I'm currently working through a bag of the plastic backed version of these. Love them but my only complaint would be they are very noisy.

I wear iD Expert nappies almost all the time as they are issued to me by the NHS for my bedwetting issues. I find them extremely reliable, and rarely get any leaks (if I do they are minor, and not a significant problem). The ones I receive are plastic backed, but I have to take issue with those who complain about them, or any other nappy/diaper for that matter, being noisy. I don't find them so. And besides, I always wear a pair of support pants over them. This is very effective in preventing crinkling and rustling, and also makes the nappy more efficient as the panties hold the nappy tight against the body. I also think this is why I rarely get any significant leakage.

ladyofshadows said:
I wear iD Expert nappies almost all the time as they are issued to me by the NHS for my bedwetting issues. I find them extremely reliable, and rarely get any leaks (if I do they are minor, and not a significant problem). The ones I receive are plastic backed, but I have to take issue with those who complain about them, or any other nappy/diaper for that matter, being noisy. I don't find them so. And besides, I always wear a pair of support pants over them. This is very effective in preventing crinkling and rustling, and also makes the nappy more efficient as the panties hold the nappy tight against the body. I also think this is why I rarely get any significant leakage.

I think we wear the same diapers,my little brother is disabled and gets his iD's on the NHS, thankfully he's big enough to wear small ones, so I can add them too the stash ��

I tried ID plastic backed on the advice of others here when Molicare And Tena went fabric and I have been agreeably surprised. They are so thin that my expectations were low. They are a perfect afternoon diaper for me and their tapes hold up, the plastic contains any smells and they take an amazing volume, bringing my confidence back in going out and about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back