• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaddedBass92

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey guys,
I have been following this forum for a while and decided that it was finally time to join in on the fun.

I am a male that is a senior IT tech, I am very techy when it comes to my hobbies as well. I am a gamer (both Xbox one and PC), and I play bass guitar.

What brings me here is what brought most of you here also, I enjoy wearing diapers. I started wearing as a sexual thing but have slowly progressed to wearing to relax.

Thank you excepting me to this wonderful community and I look forward to interacting with you.

Welcome PaddedBass! When I first saw your user name I thought you were a fisherman. ;) I, too, am in for the relaxation aspect. I slept like a, well, baby, last night with an adult pullup on. It's also convenient when a restroom isn't nearby. Anyway, yes, it is fun here! Jump in on any threads that interest you. We look forward to hearing more from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back