Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone's parents let them wear?

Default Anyone's parents let them wear?

So, last night I came home from hospital and my mummy told be just to take some diapers from my little brother (he's 10, diasabled, wears xs iD diapers) he had a packet of S diapers that where too big for him, basically my mum is letting me wear 24/7 while
    I lie in bed and recover.

Weird thing is she doesn't know I'm AB/DL and she thinks she's doing me a favour by letting me wear diapers for a couple days while I heal, when honestly I'm quite ok and can make it to the toilet easily but yknow and excuse to wear is an excuse to wear

So just wondering If anyone has been put back into diapers by an unsuspecting parent like this, or for other reasons entirely. I was thinking in less of a punishment type situation though

Quote Originally Posted by gp123 View Post
    Maybe she actually knows?
    she definitely doesn't thankfully
    also i cant reply to your pm until im confirmed on here

The way you describe it makes it sound like you're under 18, joehiddenabdl. As far as I'm aware, users of this forum must be at least 18. Please do not use this forum if you're underage.

Back when i was young i was a bed wetter till 12.

What my parents never knew was i only bed wet maybe once or twice a week.
    The rest of the time i was waking up and wetting because it felt good.

Quote Originally Posted by INTrePid View Post
    The way you describe it makes it sound like you're under 18, joehiddenabdl. As far as I'm aware, users of this forum must be at least 18. Please do not use this forum if you're underage.
    Where does he make it look like he's under 18?

Quote Originally Posted by CookieMonstah View Post
    Where does he make it look like he's under 18?
    I think its the fact that his mom is encouraging him to wear a diaper while he recovers. Most mom's would not encourage their adult son to wear a diaper unless they are completely bed ridden.

Quote Originally Posted by DprEffect View Post
    I think its the fact that his mom is encouraging him to wear a diaper while he recovers. Most mom's would not encourage their adult son to wear a diaper unless they are completely bed ridden.
    Could have a really clingy mom...

His account says he is 21, I would give him the benefit of the doubt until something a little more suspicious than that were to come up. Fishy? Eh, sure, but not enough to call somebody out on lying without at least asking a few more questions.

So, Joehiddenabdl, what sent you to the hospital?

I am of age to use the account, I've just came back from surgery and was bed ridden,I'm pretty good at the whole acting worse than I am for sympathy and I made sure to sound like I wasnt exactly ecstatic about the idea but I'd grin and endure it. Me and my mum are pretty damn close so I wouldn't say she is clingy but she is very protective of me, whenever I go out drinking with friends she'll stay up till 5am and wait for me so she knows I'm okay. But yeah I've been padded 24/7 for the past two and abit days. Only used them the first day though, she caught me standing up, to which I said I was going to the toilet because I hated using the diapers, from then on I've still been padded but that's just to catch the blood from my stitches
    Last edited by joehiddenabdl; 02-Nov-2015 at 15:04.

Quote Originally Posted by DprEffect View Post
    Every person is different like every mother is different, she sees no harm and probably doesn't care.