New plush!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
I found a big teddy bear in a shop for £10, of curse i had to buy him.

20151030_235344.jpg

Still need to think of a name for him.

Awe, very cool. I can't wait till I get my next one. Build-A-Bear has a Snoopy Plush.

I have a new plushy dog named Scrrrrrruffy.

Wow! He's a lot bigger than mine. I love my big teddy bear and I always sleep with him. I also have my stuffed plushie dog and of course, Moose.

There is nothing that compares to hugging a plushie. Even wearing diapers does not compete. Both give a feeling of softness, but only a teddy bear or plushie can truly become a friend.:detective3

I love your new big teddy :) he looks awesomely cuddly. It's getting to that time of year when the stores get full of enormous plushies my best and worst time, cause I want them all.

I feel envy I want one if those

ozbub said:
I love your new big teddy :) he looks awesomely cuddly. It's getting to that time of year when the stores get full of enormous plushies my best and worst time, cause I want them all.

I know that feeling wanting to buy most of the plushies i see. They all have the look of buy me.

He is extremely cuddly.

Aww cute! My best friend and sometimes caretaker just gave me a huge white bunny plushie (it kind of looks like a bear too, so I call it BunnyBear). He's so snuggly!

Nice, it's always fun when you get a new plushi. Whenever I see a plushies I want to buy them but I have to control myself and I can't buy them. I feel that sometimes they are lonely and they really want a friend to cuddle with them.

He looks like a "FlatFoot" to me!

dogboy said:
Wow! He's a lot bigger than mine. I love my big teddy bear and I always sleep with him. I also have my stuffed plushie dog and of course, Moose.

MOOOOOOOOSE!!! *points dramatically*

- - - Updated - - -

I've got 2 foxies and a doggy. :)

FoxyDl said:
MOOOOOOOOSE!!! *points dramatically*

- - - Updated - - -

I've got 2 foxies and a doggy. :)

Moose would like that actually. He has a lot of attitude!

Ever since I was a kid I've named all of my bears Steve.

luvtowearpampers said:
Ever since I was a kid I've named all of my bears Steve.

That must get confusing...Hi Steve! No not you, you! Hey, watch it Steve, Steve doesn't like it when you do that! :smile:

Ok so screw it right... those big fluffy Christmas puppies at the supermarket were too damn cute....I just had to adopt one. It's ok though teddy's cool with it. :biggrin: :hugs:

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
I have a new plushy dog named Scrrrrrruffy.

I have the OG Scruffy... 20+ years. He also never needed more then one R either because he's so OG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back