• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

So, here I am, my good people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MixerOp

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So, I've been perusing this forum for a little while now, and I've already posted something. Maybe -just maybe it's time for me to introduce myself. I am MixerOp, and that name comes from my line of work. I am a concrete ready mix truck operator. To most people, that's a cement truck driver. It's a wonderfully interesting, dangerous, but rewarding career. I get to see things being built - correction... I'm part of things being built.

Now, I'm not just about my job. I'm big into cars. My top 5 would be: 1970 Lime Green Cuda, 1951 Ferrarri 166mm Barchetta, 1992 Jaguar XJ220, 1992 Dodge Viper Hardtop, and my current car: a 12 Dodge Challenger. I like most types of music (rap and country not so much). And I'm also a gamer, although, I don't have much time for that anymore.

I am married, and about to have my first child - a little girl, this winter.

And I should probably include what brings me HERE. The wonderfully supportive community encourages my DL side. I'm interested in diapers for sexual and comforting purposes. I like to wear and wet them. I have, a handleful of times, messed, but I really didn't enjoy it. I have tried Abena M4's, Dry 24/7's, Molicare somethings, Depend RealFit's, and now, Northshore Regular and Air Supremes. I've also tried Rearz Inspire, but wasn't really impressed. (Too pricey).

Anyway, I'm happy to say hi, and hope to hear from all of you, soon enough.

Warm wishes for a cool day,
MixerOp

Hello MixerOp and welcome to the group.

Welcome! That was a very nice intro.

One of the hot topics here lately has been whether spouses know of our DL activities, and if so, when did you tell them and how are they dealing with it? Your input could be helpful.

Again, welcome!

MixerOp said:
So, I've been perusing this forum for a little while now, and I've already posted something. Maybe -just maybe it's time for me to introduce myself. I am MixerOp, and that name comes from my line of work. I am a concrete ready mix truck operator. To most people, that's a cement truck driver. It's a wonderfully interesting, dangerous, but rewarding career. I get to see things being built - correction... I'm part of things being built.

Now, I'm not just about my job. I'm big into cars. My top 5 would be: 1970 Lime Green Cuda, 1951 Ferrarri 166mm Barchetta, 1992 Jaguar XJ220, 1992 Dodge Viper Hardtop, and my current car: a 12 Dodge Challenger. I like most types of music (rap and country not so much). And I'm also a gamer, although, I don't have much time for that anymore.

I am married, and about to have my first child - a little girl, this winter.

And I should probably include what brings me HERE. The wonderfully supportive community encourages my DL side. I'm interested in diapers for sexual and comforting purposes. I like to wear and wet them. I have, a handleful of times, messed, but I really didn't enjoy it. I have tried Abena M4's, Dry 24/7's, Molicare somethings, Depend RealFit's, and now, Northshore Regular and Air Supremes. I've also tried Rearz Inspire, but wasn't really impressed. (Too pricey).

Anyway, I'm happy to say hi, and hope to hear from all of you, soon enough.

Warm wishes for a cool day,
MixerOp
Welcome drove a MTM mixer for a while just did not like being cold damp lol.
Not just pamper's .
Loved powder truck better.
But it was fun at the time.
There are a few drivers around .
Keep the dirty side down watch out for the 4 wheelers.

So how many professional drivers do we have on here? How many are male? And how many are female?

Hi and welcome. I didn't have a '70 Cuda, but I had a '70 Duster 340 that was bored .030 over with 12 1/2 compression ratio TRW racing pistons, racing cam, headers, etc. It was lots of fun until it started to rust in half. I sold it but I wish I had it back. The '70 cuda is an awesome as are so many of the past muscle cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back