Thread: Diaperboy Swag

Default Diaperboy Swag

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DBSwag.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	55.2 KB 
ID:	24868

So there I was at TeddyCon, furiously practicing my song, when this young fellow walks onstage and sings this song over pre-recorded music. It was a simple dance/club style song, but the charisma and presence he had was unbelievable. Boldly rocking nothing more than a T-shit and a Waddler, he brought the house down with this original song.

I almost put my guitar away.

He won the talent show, and got himself a ticket to next year's TeddyCon as well as a giant bag of gummi bears.

The next day I asked him if he had a recording of the song, and he said no, he hadn't had a chance to record it yet. So, I offered to record it for him in my home studio. Krinklepants (his nom de plume) even offered to let me do some production and backing vocals, which I eagerly did. I'm a punk & metal guy, what do I know about club music? Not much, but, I do know about feeling good about being a Little, and this song is all about feeling good about who you are... so check it out, and download it for free.

Diaperboy Swag

I dare you to try and get this out of your head once you hear it. :-)

I literally just stumbled upon this song a couple days ago. I'm not a major fan of club music, but I really enjoyed this song (both for its ABDL theme and it's got a nice beat) and downloaded it immediately. I definitely recommend giving it a listen. =)

Wow! That sounds great. I'm a punk and metal guy too, but he does a great job on that tune and, of course, it's about us! Thanks Krinklepants and Mattikins. BTW, I really wanted to go to Teddycon this year, but I had too much going on. I hope you had a good time.

TeddyCon is always a good time. I've been to both, and I'm going to Bouncytown in May.

If you want to check out my ageplay metal band, go

What a wonderful little nugget of the internet to stumble upon xD