Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: How much money do you spend on being little per month? Honest answers please!

Default How much money do you spend on being little per month? Honest answers please!

I (we) are not here to judge peoples choices on what they spend their money on. I'm just genuinely curious as to how much some people spend on being little.

Including everything that you'd use specifically to regress (diapers, accessories, food, etc.), how much do you think you spend per month?

As a student without a load of cash, on average i'd say that I spend about 20 euro (22 dollars) a month on it. I live with flat-mates, so regressing properly is more of a once a week type thing for me.

It's pretty hard to estimate I would say.

If I'm checking only diaper-related stuff, well, I buy in bulk, so last time, I bought packs of diaper and diapers inserts worth 220€ (that was last August). But, they are going to last till at least February I would say, the inserts might last longer. Previous purchase was in February (I still haven't finished every diaper yet)

I don't buy clothes very often but it costs quite a bit when I do. Last time was some sissy dresses/skirts/bloomers for about 130€, it was in March.

As for more regular purchases (wipes both flushable and not, baby food and sometimes baby items such as baby plates, sippy cup, bottles, toy, etc.), I would say about 30 to 35€ a month. But I spend around 10€ of baby food ("compote" like appesauce but with other fruits too) for dessert every other week.

So, if I made a quite calculus, it's around 60 to 80€ a month for everything ABDL-related.

It used to be far less than that but having a decent salary makes quite a difference now. Plus, some stuff I buy are not going to be purged, so the clothes are expensive but here to stay.

I"m not AB just DL. I don't use the toilet anymore at home. I diaper supplies cost me about 125USD a month. That includes diapers, boosters and occasionally replacing worn out plastic pants.

My last order was mainly diapers -- I don't really spend money on other stuff. I have a few onesies and footed pyjamas, but they last for years.

Anyway, my last order cost €200 and I reckon it'll last for 12 months, so that works out around €17 a month (12 / US$18). Maybe less if it all lasts longer...

DL only and wearing about 16/7. Average $150 p/month in diapers, boosters, and other diapering supplies.

I just spent $90 on abu diapers =S
    I expect to use like 2 or 3 a week. so I should have about 10 weeks worth.
    I also buy goodnites and pampers, $13 or $9 those last about two weeks as well.
    I would have to estimate about $20 a month for diaper stuff for me.

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyM View Post
    I just spent $90 on abu diapers =S
    I expect to use like 2 or 3 a week. so I should have about 10 weeks worth.
    I also buy goodnites and pampers, $13 or $9 those last about two weeks as well.
    I would have to estimate about $20 a month for diaper stuff for me.
    For me, given that I am medically incontinent for real, I spend ~ $100.00/month on diapering supplies.

About US $120 per month, depending on if I choose my usual (AbriForm) or my favorite (Amor). But I wear every night, plus whatever I wear during the day. So I go through a full case every month. I don't usually indulge much in the AB side, just on occasion.

For me it's usually a once a month or once every two month kind of thing and usually only about 10-20.

Probably less than 20 dollars, and it's not every month since my stash lasts a while