• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Ask and answer introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokogirl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hi! I'm Adiba and today for the first time in my life I wore a Diaper made by myself and peed in it! ^_^
I really enjoyed the feelings very much And decided to wear diapers 24/7 and become a diaper lover(I'm already loving it!) .I am new to this and have a lot of questions and need of advice.Hope we'll get along.Nice to meet you all.Ask me questions and I'll answer and indroduce myself :)

From this, it sounds like you weren't always a DL. Is this something new for you, or have you always liked the idea of wearing them? I kind of always knew, but I thought I was just strange and thought I had to be the only one who liked wearing diapers as an adult. Then I did the research and found out about the whole ABDL Community. Just a little background on me, since I asked you a question lol

eagle1 said:
From this, it sounds like you weren't always a DL. Is this something new for you, or have you always liked the idea of wearing them? I kind of always knew, but I thought I was just strange and thought I had to be the only one who liked wearing diapers as an adult. Then I did the research and found out about the whole ABDL Community. Just a little background on me, since I asked you a question lol

Oh,sorry for the late reply.You can read my story here :) --->
https://www.adisc.org/forum/showthread.php/96827-Today-a-New-Me-Was-Born!-(Day-1)

Yeah,I've always wanted to try wearing them.Now that I have started wearing and become a part of this community I feel wonderful!

Tell me your story if you don't mind sharing

Welcome! I'll share a little of my story. I was potty trained early before the age of two. Forced out of being a child. When I was 13-14 I started figuring out I really like diapers and being little. I didn't act upon it until
I was 19 when o got my first diaper (a boys goodnite). Now I am 21 and I live the life style nearly 24/7.

SuperiorPenguin said:
Welcome! I'll share a little of my story. I was potty trained early before the age of two. Forced out of being a child. When I was 13-14 I started figuring out I really like diapers and being little. I didn't act upon it until
I was 19 when o got my first diaper (a boys goodnite). Now I am 21 and I live the life style nearly 24/7.

Nice to meet you.How much and what do you enjoy about this lifestyle?^^

Adiba said:
Nice to meet you.How much and what do you enjoy about this lifestyle?^^

How much as in how much of the time or in how far into do I go? What do I enjoy about? What don't I enjoy about it? I enjoy all aspects :)

SuperiorPenguin said:
How much as in how much of the time or in how far into do I go? What do I enjoy about? What don't I enjoy about it? I enjoy all aspects :)

Yeah! I also absolutely love my new lifestyle

Adiba said:
Yeah! I also absolutely love my new lifestyle

That's fantastic!!

Note said:
Many here would love to have their AB/DL desires as a choice. And many have high stress lives about it. Hope you realize what you've signed yourself up for.

Welcome.

That was really dark.. more so than my morning coffee.

Note said:
Not as much dark but more an understanding of the duality of AB/DL.

It was pretty dark, if not a little histrionic..

Note said:
Well it's not all sunshine and rainbows, I've seen some horrific stuff from many facets of life come from practising this fetish. Not that I'm against anyone doing so, just giving a heads up.

I've never ran into any those problems. I am an outlier though. It is not a sexual thing for me. So I don't look for a "mommy" or caretaker. I just wear a diaper when I can, and enjoy the comfort I get from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back