Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ask and answer introduction

Default Ask and answer introduction

Hi! I'm Adiba and today for the first time in my life I wore a Diaper made by myself and peed in it! ^_^
    I really enjoyed the feelings very much And decided to wear diapers 24/7 and become a diaper lover(I'm already loving it!) .I am new to this and have a lot of questions and need of advice.Hope we'll get along.Nice to meet you all.Ask me questions and I'll answer and indroduce myself

From this, it sounds like you weren't always a DL. Is this something new for you, or have you always liked the idea of wearing them? I kind of always knew, but I thought I was just strange and thought I had to be the only one who liked wearing diapers as an adult. Then I did the research and found out about the whole ABDL Community. Just a little background on me, since I asked you a question lol

Quote Originally Posted by eagle1 View Post
    From this, it sounds like you weren't always a DL. Is this something new for you, or have you always liked the idea of wearing them? I kind of always knew, but I thought I was just strange and thought I had to be the only one who liked wearing diapers as an adult. Then I did the research and found out about the whole ABDL Community. Just a little background on me, since I asked you a question lol
    Oh,sorry for the late reply.You can read my story here --->
    https://www.adisc.org/forum/showthre...-Born!-(Day-1)

Yeah,I've always wanted to try wearing them.Now that I have started wearing and become a part of this community I feel wonderful!

Tell me your story if you don't mind sharing

Welcome! I'll share a little of my story. I was potty trained early before the age of two. Forced out of being a child. When I was 13-14 I started figuring out I really like diapers and being little. I didn't act upon it until
    I was 19 when o got my first diaper (a boys goodnite). Now I am 21 and I live the life style nearly 24/7.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorPenguin View Post
    Welcome! I'll share a little of my story. I was potty trained early before the age of two. Forced out of being a child. When I was 13-14 I started figuring out I really like diapers and being little. I didn't act upon it until
    I was 19 when o got my first diaper (a boys goodnite). Now I am 21 and I live the life style nearly 24/7.
    Nice to meet you.How much and what do you enjoy about this lifestyle?^^

Quote Originally Posted by Adiba View Post
    Nice to meet you.How much and what do you enjoy about this lifestyle?^^
    How much as in how much of the time or in how far into do I go? What do I enjoy about? What don't I enjoy about it? I enjoy all aspects

Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorPenguin View Post
    How much as in how much of the time or in how far into do I go? What do I enjoy about? What don't I enjoy about it? I enjoy all aspects
    Yeah! I also absolutely love my new lifestyle

Quote Originally Posted by Adiba View Post
    Yeah! I also absolutely love my new lifestyle
    That's fantastic!!

Many here would love to have their AB/DL desires as a choice. And many have high stress lives about it. Hope you realize what you've signed yourself up for.

Welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Note View Post
    Many here would love to have their AB/DL desires as a choice. And many have high stress lives about it. Hope you realize what you've signed yourself up for.

Welcome.
    That was really dark.. more so than my morning coffee.