Really having to wear Goodnites/Drynites

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Akastus, if i buy a pack of L/XL goodnites, are you saying it will be ok for me? cause i dont want to buy them and have problems putting them on

millerjim said:
I have been fascinated by goodnites/drynites since I was in elementary school. I used to wet the bed regularly until I was about 11 and just the idea that there were "big kid diapers" out there was exhilarating. Unfortunately, my parents never bought me any, and even if they did I was so paranoid at that age about anybody discovering my love of diapers that i would have probably refused to wear them, less they ever get suspicious, ha.

I am curious though, how many people her legitimately had to wear goodnites/drynites as a much older kid or even as teenagers, and I am not talking about sneaking them on your own. I know they are marketed as "pajama pants" that are just like underwear, but come on, they are just oversized pull ups. On the goodnites website they actually have a specific section about how some teens could still benefit from goodnites/drynites, and while my teen and bedwetting years are long gone, I would love to hear any of your responses from people who's parents legitimately bought them goodnites/drynites into their late childhood and teen years and what that was like. Did it play a part on you becoming and abdl early on, or were you already one? Did you siblings/friends tease you? Any embarrassing or funny situations because you wore them? Thanks for any responses.

I am an adult over 50, and I have to wear them legitimately. It is to keep my skin healthy, and to prevent lesions in a highly sensitive area. I also have a sensory processing disorder that makes these products necessary. Goodnites can be worn all day, and are highly discrete. Sensory feedback and pressure are good, while allowing good freedom of movement. They don't feel like a traditional adult diaper, but more like regular "tighty whities" with a thicker center panel and tubular sides. They wear for a long duration while retaining their shape and integrity. And for that reason, I consider them to be an old standby; with the reliability of a John Deere tractor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back