Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokogirl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hi! I'm Adiba and today for the first time in my life I wore a Diaper made by myself and peed in it! ^_^

So here's the story: I have always had an interest to know how it felt to pee in a Diaper.Last year I came across a baby diaper that was tossed away after use.I didn't miss the chance.It was time to fulfill my long awaited dream.I took the diaper and hid it in a corner of the bathroom.I drank a lot of water and when I felt I was ready I went in.My heart was beating fast.I opened up the used diaper.My only regret was that I couldn't wear it as it was messy and already used and also a bit small for my size :'( .But still I pulled down my panties and squatted on the exposed part of the diaper.I thought it would be hard to pee as I was potty trained well and had never done anything like this.But I was surprised that I could pee easily and in a few moments the diaper began to overflow.The white rabbit diaper turned yellowish and soon there was a big puddle under the diaper.

One year passed.......

I didn't have any chance to wear a diaper or pee pants.Recently I started checking out different forums and blogs like Adrian Surely,ABDL,daily diapers,experience index etc etc.I read about people wearing diapers 24/7 for incontinence and fun.The stories about accidents,warm feeling,freedom,comfort,able to pee anywhere made me decide that I myself would start wearing diapers.And not just that.I also decided that I would be doing it 24/7 and retrain for becoming incontinent.But I faced many problems.

1.Adult diapers cost a lot and I don't have much money.
2.I'm too shy and embarrassed to go to diaper shopping
3.I didn't want my parents or friends to find out

But I was so stubborn that I still wanted to do it.So....I started researching and experimenting with stuff.I wore a pair of panties and stuffed it with tissues,sanitary pad,plastic paper,foil paper,cotton etc that I found that could help hold the pee.I used the pictures of real diapers as reference and made it in lairs.used a lot of tapes.And finally used a number of rubber bands to put it in place and to make sure it would not shift.I used the rubber bands so that it would stick to my private parts and so that my panties does not get wet.

After numerous failures finally I was happy with what I had made.I was amazed how comfortable it felt! I also enjoyed the rustling sound made by the plastic and tapes when I moved.Now for the main part: It was about time to pee in the diaper I had made.I made sure that it would hold a lot of pee before leaking.I wore it :D .wore some of my favorite underwear over it and wore a skirt.I started walking in front my parents.I was scared my mom would notice.But lucky me! xD She didn't.Of course I drank a lot of water.I started to push my bladder and wanted to pee.But I couldn't :eek: I thought I am in no hurry and eventually I would be able to pee.But there was no sign of it.Soon it started to hurt but still I couldn't go.I went to the bathroom and sat on the toilet with the diapers on.But still no use.I use able to force a little bit out but I wasn't satisfied.I took the diaper off and in some time I could go like normally and a lot of pee came out.I knew this would happen and I was prepared.I wasn't ready to give up.I wore the diapers again.Although I had to pee in the toilet.I wore the diaper for straight 2 days.Did things the forums said....(lots of water,water sound etc etc).Didn't help much.I came across hypnosis.downloaded few audio files from wrapmymind.com.When I started to listen to one my heart began to beat fast.I became somewhat excited.I didn't think this would work,But it did!! :D I was in my room and sitting in my study table.Little drops came out and bit by bit the flow started to increase.The diaper became warm and heavy.It was heavenly! *-* I knew I made the right choice.Who knew something like this could be this enjoyable? xD I emptied my bladder.I was surprised how the diaper held so much.It became bulky but I didn't change it.I was sitting and enjoying the warm feel~~ But it didn't last much.The pee became colder soon.Still I kept it on went to make another.This time I made it quickly and efficiently.I went to the toilet.disposed the diaper in the bin.cleaned myself with water and body wash.dried myself and then I put some baby powder and put on the new diaper I made.Why wouldn't I? I decided to be diapered 24/7 XD

Now,my goal is become incontinent.But it's easier said then done! I also dream of wearing a real diaper someday.But Alas! the problems still exist (Help me!!! >_< ) But as I stated I would be diapered 24/7 I'm keeping my word and am still diapered.I'm also interested in bed wetting.I'm keeping a journal for my becoming incontinence training.

As I'm new to diapers and this forum please give me some advice....Things to watch out from,how I can increase the absorbency,how to make it more fun while peeing,how to become incontinent, etc etc.Also don't forget to tell me how you liked my story!

Newly born to the diaper world
Adiba :)

Your story was wonderful but the advice you will get most is - don't try to become incontinent! You can enjoy the lifestyle without resorting to that.

Thank you for your reply. I have given much thought about it. As I am now it is really hard for me to wet the diaper. Most of the time I force myself to wet. Wouldn't it be wonderful if I could just automatically wet myself without being aware?

We never realy become incontent but we do become trained to wet in diapers.
Then the body learn to wet when we are diaper trained.
But in time you can weeken mussel's that hold thing's back and need pottie trained agian which can be harder as you age.
Here we do not condone post like this for self harm .
Some do wear 24/7 for fun .
Most find being incontent not fun and a pain and in time not a fun thing to enjoy.

Thank you for the reply. I'll keep that in mind. Can you tell how I can become diaper trained? I don't think I'm doing it right :/ wetting in diapers while in bed seems impossible to me.

Why do you feel you need to be diaper trained.
I see your from Bangladesh so is wearing diapers not Accepted there.
How would it be if found out.

- - - Updated - - -

I dont know what i can say I wish to follow the rules here .
Only once did I ever get message from a moderator here and want to keep it that way.
Any thing else is ok .

Adiba said:
Thank you for the reply. I'll keep that in mind. Can you tell how I can become diaper trained? I don't think I'm doing it right :/ wetting in diapers while in bed seems impossible to me.

Being "diaper trained" is something of a moving target since it seems like there's always another thing to get comfortable with. The more you wear and use, the easier it gets to let go. Standing seems to be the easiest for most. When I was trying to learn to wet lying down, I'd start standing and then lie down before I was done. It wasn't instant but before long, I could go that way if I cared to. Disposables aren't necessarily all that reliable when lying down, so it's good to get a mattress protector or a pad for this kind of training. Although I can do it, I don't all that often. It's really just a matter of relaxation and perception. I have an easy time wetting while walking in my apartment but it's more difficult in the outside world. If it's important to you, you'll get it worked out.

Hi there, I'm going to give you a bit of advice that I wish i knew years when I was younger. Like you I didn't want to go into shops to buy diapers in person.

What you need to do is buy diapers online. It looks like you live with your parents so you might say that delivery to the house is not an option. Luckily for you there are services in most countries that take deliveries for you! You pay them a small fee and they will hold on to your parcel until you go to collect it! I don't know where you're from, but if you do some research online I guarantee you'll find such a service not far from where you live.

Getting diapers can be nerve wrecking. Buying them online is definitely a better option. It's the most discreet way to do so. You think everything is out of reach, but in reality, everything has steps.

Assuming you have a job (if not, get a part time job), and a little money. Put it in a special place where you know you're saving it. You don't have to put in a lot, just as much as you can afford. Five bucks here and there will eventually net you enough to buy real adult sized (premium) diapers.

Another person here has already suggested ways to discreetly have your diapers shipped to you. A FedEx or UPS Store allows you to address the package to them and you can pick it up when the time is right. I use UPS Store and they charge $5 for the service.

Trevor said:
Being "diaper trained" is something of a moving target since it seems like there's always another thing to get comfortable with. The more you wear and use, the easier it gets to let go. Standing seems to be the easiest for most. When I was trying to learn to wet lying down, I'd start standing and then lie down before I was done. It wasn't instant but before long, I could go that way if I cared to. Disposables aren't necessarily all that reliable when lying down, so it's good to get a mattress protector or a pad for this kind of training. Although I can do it, I don't all that often. It's really just a matter of relaxation and perception. I have an easy time wetting while walking in my apartment but it's more difficult in the outside world. If it's important to you, you'll get it worked out.

Thank you for your reply. I also find it easiest while standing. although peeing while standing is also new to me. I'll try your method today to see if it works for me. As I live with my family I don't think I can buy and use a mattress protector(actually I don't even know what a mattress protector is). It's been just over 36 hours I started wearing diapers(home-made).I wore it outside but didn't wet(actually couldn't). It would eventually work out I guess. Wish me luck!

- - - Updated - - -

Cream said:
Hi there, I'm going to give you a bit of advice that I wish i knew years when I was younger. Like you I didn't want to go into shops to buy diapers in person.

What you need to do is buy diapers online. It looks like you live with your parents so you might say that delivery to the house is not an option. Luckily for you there are services in most countries that take deliveries for you! You pay them a small fee and they will hold on to your parcel until you go to collect it! I don't know where you're from, but if you do some research online I guarantee you'll find such a service not far from where you live.

Thank you for your reply.And thanks for the advice. I also thought about buying online. I'll look into it.I didnt know they held the percel. Can you provide me with links and suggestions(where to buy,which one to buy) as I'm new to this.

Adiba said:
Thank you for your reply. I also find it easiest while standing. although peeing while standing is also new to me. I'll try your method today to see if it works for me. As I live with my family I don't think I can buy and use a mattress protector(actually I don't even know what a mattress protector is). It's been just over 36 hours I started wearing diapers(home-made).I wore it outside but didn't wet(actually couldn't). It would eventually work out I guess. Wish me luck!

This is what I'm talking about: http://www.target.com/p/room-essentials-vinyl-zippered-mattress-cover-white/-/A-10113257 although there are also those that are like a fitted bottom sheet and there are some that are waterproof but not plastic/crinkly. They're of no interest to me but easier to conceal. Easier still would be a washable changing pad or something like this: https://www.goodnites.com/our-products/goodnites-bedmats/. The point is you can play around without ruining your mattress if you make a miscalculation with capacity.

Adiba said:
Thank you for your reply. I have given much thought about it. As I am now it is really hard for me to wet the diaper. Most of the time I force myself to wet. Wouldn't it be wonderful if I could just automatically wet myself without being aware?
A big part of the thrill is being fully aware of the sensation of wetting. Uncontrolled wetting may give you an excuse for having diapers around, should someone else discover them, but unless you have no other activities in your life it would probably get old fast if you had no control. It does impose some restrictions on your freedom.

Most likely you will be able to learn to relax and wet without forcing it, in almost any situation. It takes a little time. What you are trying to do is get around the muscle reflexes you have taught yourself so well. Wetting standing up seems to be the easiest place to start. When you start walking the muscles have a tendency to clamp shut again, but it can be fun to concentrate on relaxing those muscles while you take slow steps. In time you will be able to flood your diaper even while on a power walk. Once you learn the sensation of relaxing those muscles you should have little problem letting go while you are sitting or laying down. You will have fun simply relaxing and letting nature take its course.

At that point you actually have more control than you did before. You can now control where and when you want those muscles to relax, and you will have the sensation that it is just happening naturally as you go about your business. Control is a good thing. There will be times you don't want to saturate your diaper, like when you are in someone's car or sitting on their furniture. You will appreciate the fact that you can stop the flow. It's the best of both worlds.

Adiba said:
Thank you for your reply.And thanks for the advice. I also thought about buying online. I'll look into it.I didnt know they held the percel. Can you provide me with links and suggestions(where to buy,which one to buy) as I'm new to this.

What country are you from? I'm from Ireland but can offer suggestions for buying in Europe and the Americas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back