Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Secure Plus Diapers

Default Secure Plus Diapers

Does anyone know where these can be purchased cheaper? The Secure Personal Care site sells a bag of 12 medium Secure Pluses for $17.35 plus shipping. It's like they're trying to strongly encourage buying a whole case, because 96 of them are only $76.65, less than a dollar per diaper.

I tried these once before and they were pretty good overall, except I wish they had elastic at the waist like the X-Plus ones do (I didn't like the X-Pluses as much). The Secure Plus had softer plastic and although I usually prefer a diaper to be all, or mostly white, the blue and white plastic on these is pretty cool too. If i want them thicker, an Abena Abri-let pad would help.

I like having a variety of my favorite diapers available for whatever mood hits me, but the question is, do I want that many more diapers just to "save" money? With 96 of these, I'd be committed to using them for a while, which could be both good and bad.

I say just go for the 96 case. I'm just saying that because I dont know wear you could buy them, sorry. maybe just look around the internet maybe.

annierighthurr

is it dumb to say I hate the secure website? I don't think it reflects on what an awesome product they have... :P

dprdinky

I just got 2 bags of Secure Plus from a thrift store for $3 a bag

annierighthurr

Quote Originally Posted by dprdinky View Post
    I just got 2 bags of Secure Plus from a thrift store for $3 a bag
    OMG where Inky?? I want some!

dprdinky

At a thrift store down in Eugene.

You have to be willing to go around to thrift stores and find such bargains like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Crinkly View Post
    Does anyone know where these can be purchased cheaper? The Secure Personal Care site sells a bag of 12 medium Secure Pluses for $17.35 plus shipping. It's like they're trying to strongly encourage buying a whole case, because 96 of them are only $76.65, less than a dollar per diaper.

I tried these once before and they were pretty good overall, except I wish they had elastic at the waist like the X-Plus ones do (I didn't like the X-Pluses as much). The Secure Plus had softer plastic and although I usually prefer a diaper to be all, or mostly white, the blue and white plastic on these is pretty cool too. If i want them thicker, an Abena Abri-let pad would help.

I like having a variety of my favorite diapers available for whatever mood hits me, but the question is, do I want that many more diapers just to "save" money? With 96 of these, I'd be committed to using them for a while, which could be both good and bad.
    I am pretty sure that they only sell through their website.

Quote Originally Posted by Valentine View Post
    I am pretty sure that they only sell through their website.
    I was previously able to buy single bags from another site for a bit less (cases were still cheaper from Secure), but they don't carry them anymore, so I think you're probably stuck.

They were carried by adultclothdiaper.com, but the link to them is now dead within their site:

http://store.nexternal.com/shared/St...t=products.asp

[Any doubters will see that it describes Secure Plus at the top of the page, and I also have my e-mailed receipt.]
    Last edited by Trevor; 19-Feb-2009 at 01:30. Reason: adding a link

Darkfinn

AFAIK Secure has only ever sold through their website. I like the diapers... but I really think Abri-forms are better for the money. Abri Supers are thin but very thirsty... and you just can't bust the X-plus.

Well I have tried out this diaper. And it was a very nice experience for me. They were very comfortable and the pad did not crumble much like the pad on the Tranquility ATN's. So I have just got me a bag of them. Will get more on pay day and once that is done I am going to see about getting the subscription to the Tranquility ATN's canceled and try to see about getting a subscription to these diapers.

Thanks for suggesting them to me.