Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Introduction

Default Introduction

Hello,

I had a friend who was active in the abdl community many years ago. He has since moved away and I wish I had asked him a few more things. I'm here to read and poke around.

I enjoy tennis and all things crafty. I'm an entj if you follow Meyers Briggs personality stuff.

My name comes from my love of black watch plaid. It's the old school navy and green plaid.

LG Plaid

Hi Littlegirlplaid! I'm pretty new here too! What kind of aspects of AB/DL are you into?

Quote Originally Posted by Littlegirlplaid View Post
    Hello,

I had a friend who was active in the abdl community many years ago. He has since moved away and I wish I had asked him a few more things. I'm here to read and poke around.

I enjoy tennis and all things crafty. I'm an entj if you follow Meyers Briggs personality stuff.

My name comes from my love of black watch plaid. It's the old school navy and green plaid.

LG Plaid
    Welcome Littlegirlplaid! Everyone is welcome to poke around here. Ask any questions you desire and by all means, jump in on any threads that interest you.

I'm part Scotch and have always liked the patterns. I have several plaid shirts, mostly flannel.

You were involved with a person who is/was ABDL - Did you indulge as well? Are you thinking about it now?

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post

You were involved with a person who is/was ABDL - Did you indulge as well? Are you thinking about it now?
    He was a caregiver. We were just friends. At the time AB wasn't very interesting to me, but I have since gotten curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Littlegirlplaid View Post
    He was a caregiver. We were just friends. At the time AB wasn't very interesting to me, but I have since gotten curious.
    Awesome! It's a wonderful, harmless activity.

Thanks for the replies zipperless

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cjs6616 View Post
    Hi Littlegirlplaid! I'm pretty new here too! What kind of aspects of AB/DL are you into?
    I don't know yet. That's why I'm poking around.

Welcome, Littlegirlplaid, to our community! Take a look around and see if you find anything of interest. In my years here I've found almost every topic I could ever imagine addressed, as well as many I had never even thought of. Take a look around, and don't be afraid to search for archives, etc.

I'm glad that you enjoy tennis! So do I. I'm not very good, but I enjoy playing. I also love music, if you couldn't tell. My Myers-Briggs is INFP. Very glad you enjoy crafting. What sorts of things do you like to make?

Wishing you the very best as you learn more!

BachBrahms

I wish I enjoyed making cloth diapers! I have printed off patterns and bought a snap tool but I'm too chicken to start.

Thanks for the warm welcome. I've had a few private messages. I can't reply yet, but I am reading them.

Welcome no need to fear making diapers you could start small then work up in size.
    I wish I know how to sew my self.
    Theres lot to learn here it's a nice place where you can be you .
    Take care :-)