Status
Not open for further replies.

itsmebabypat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Me and my partner was walking down the street and as we cross the road we saw a plastic bag, my partner shouted out to me "look cuddlz" the bag was full of used nappies.
It just remined that I'm not the only little/toddler around

Awesome 🙆

If they were new diapers and tied to a string, I would suggest the were an adult baby trap, but I guess they were just somebody's discarded good times.

Please use diapers responsibly.

:rolleyes: cool

Ewe! >_< used nappies go in the garbage, not the street

Why the hell are people saying "awesome" and "cool"? This is the kind of thing that makes people feel justified in marginalizing ABDLs.

Don't leave your used stuff on the street, throw it in the bin ffs.

Cream said:
Why the hell are people saying "awesome" and "cool"? This is the kind of thing that makes people feel justified in marginalizing ABDLs.

Don't leave your used stuff on the street, throw it in the bin ffs.

I'm assuming it's because it's a sign that another ab/dl was in the vicinity. Which would probably be exciting even though the littering part is uncalled for.

Too bad they were used.

Maxx said:
Second that emotion! As bad if not worse than not cleaning up after your dog.

Not to mention that fly-tipping is a civil offence. As is improper disposal of biological waste.

itsmebabypat said:
Me and my partner was walking down the street and as we cross the road we saw a plastic bag, my partner shouted out to me "look cuddlz" the bag was full of used nappies.
It just remined that I'm not the only little/toddler around

In the street? That would have reminded me that people are inconsiderate jagaloons as well.

This can depend where one is. New York City, for example, routinely leaves all the trash out in plastic bags on the curbside the night before pickup, so if somebody used a clear or white plastic bag that the diapers could be seen through, that would be normal disposal. Other places use a bin so leaving them out in a bag would be weird, though maybe the person had a lot of trash and had filled their bin and then put another bag out besides.

Or it could just be really weird to leave out a bag full of used diapers. :laugh:

This was in the UK outside a flat development

Maybe it fell from the garbage truck..?

Was the bag next to other trash bags waiting for pick-up or just bizarrely sitting in the street by itself?

small world i wish there where a lot more of us out there, a few dating sites that aren't a mess and poorly coded would be nice to.

oh wow

It's interesting that you found diapers in the street but they are used, I would have left them there or thrown them away if nobody was around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back