Thread: Quietest "Diapers"

Default Quietest "Diapers"

Since there are more than just myself in my home, I had aimed at getting the cloth like Goodnites as my first diaper type purchase. I recall the commercials saying they were made that way to be less embarrassing to the older kids who are wearing them. Do you all have any other recommendations on similar "soundless" products? I prefer the pull up kind for convenience matters.

Goodnites are a safe bet if it is not dead silent. A dead silent room will give anything away besides cloth diapers.
    I've worn a few times outside and once at work, no issues, though that day I had a meeting to go to lol =S

GoodNites still have a light crinkle to them, but not loud enough for anyone who isn't wearing it to hear it. They get me around the house with no trouble at all. Most adult diapers (mostly AB-specific ones), I get paranoid about other people in my house hearing them, but realistically they wouldn't really notice it; I just follow a gut feeling.