Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Destiny

Default Destiny

Does anyone play Destiny? Would love to do some raids with people who aren't looking for "Touch of Malice required" or "must be experienced." How can I get the experience if they won't run with me lol. I have a 294 Hunter. Add me @mistermatte on XBox One.

me too im a light lvl 291 here is my gt its - SubZero1989 All I can say is plz no little and even diaper talk plz.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Code your gt is it @mistermatte or is it mistermatte?

I don't play much Destiny but if you want to play live with another ABDL, PM me.

I play it. At the moment I am bouncing back and forth between it and Halo, but I usually put it in to do the daily bounties. I have never really been in a rush to do the raids (never did Crota until not long before TTK dropped >.<) but if you need a hand with something you can send a message my way. Gamertag: CraZNewfie

I'm on Xbox One I just got the Taken King PM for GT

Hey all, just to clarify the gamertag is mistermatte. Already played and talked with some of you and it was a blast! Hope for many more adventures!

so what are the chances that we could all get together and do some raids and such?

Quote Originally Posted by Sulqy117 View Post
    so what are the chances that we could all get together and do some raids and such?
    Pretty high on my end