Thread: Target has cartoon panties in larger kids' sizes!

Default Target has cartoon panties in larger kids' sizes!

Just a quick heads up to those of us who live near Target stores: the girls' clothing section at the one I visited recently now has individual pairs of panties (bikini cut) for sale, with many popular kids character prints available all the way up through size XL (14-16). I picked up patterns featuring:

Disney's "Frozen"
    My Little Pony
    Minions (Despicable Me)
    TMNT
    Wonder Woman

They look great and at $3.50/pair, they're well within the budget for most of us. I even got 4 pairs (one MLP and a couple I didn't recognize) on final clearance for $1 because they were the XL size.

As a 200-pound adult male, they're a smidgen tight, but that's nothing new.
    Last edited by tg4selfcheckout; 24-Oct-2015 at 22:49. Reason: Correcting sizing information

From the thread title I was thinking you meant actual women's plus-size underwear. I suspect others might think the same and be let down...

I also suspect they're more than a smidgen tight, but to each their own I suppose. Perhaps being male and lacking hips makes smaller underwear easier to fit into.

Quote Originally Posted by KimbaStarshine View Post
    From the thread title I was thinking you meant actual women's plus-size underwear. I suspect others might think the same and be let down...
    Good call! I fixed the title.

Oh nice! I'll have to go check it out sometime. I would LOVE some bigger MLP panties to go over my diapers. Size 8 is a squeeze but a 16 would be REALLY nice!

Okay so I just went down to my local Target and found some really nice Size 16 MLP hipsters for $5! It's spandex but who cares; it fits like a dream! My meatballs hang out given the VERY narrow crotch but I don't mind it given it fits over my diapers with ease!

Some Frozen ones would be fun! I'll have to stop by and see if there are any in the store near me. I guess I could always try to search online as well.

Went to the Target's around my area and found the sale. I was impressed by the varying selection of colors and designs. While looking I saw the My Little Pony with Rainbow Dash on them, Disney's Descendants, and Disney's Frozen. They were soo adorable I had to get them.