Thread: Hello adisc

Default Hello adisc

I am a TB/DL but the sad thing is I haven't been able to get diapers yet, it is hard when both parents are at home since my dad works at home it is hard for me to get them without being caught :/ I may order them online but they are very nosy parents.

Well walk in to a store put some in a bag (not see through) stick them into there until checkout. And have a backpack with you. After you bought tnem slip them in to your pack and head home then go straght up to your room and hide them really well. And welcome

This too shall pass when you don't have to hide such things from parents or anyone else.

Welcome to ADISC, comrade! I'm sure you'll find this place very helpful. Sorry to hear about your parents being so restrictive. Like dinky said, it'll pass with time. If you have any questions about this stuff, just ask me.

Thank you for the nice welcomes, I'm in the process of figuring out how to order them online safely and will hopefully have a pair soon.