Morning little time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wombat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I'm more of a little than a baby. I generally like to regress to around 10-12 years old. Albeit an accident prone 10-12 year old.

My little will wet his pants occasionally. If he is playing or distracted, he may delay his need to go potty until it's too late.

But while I'm a little, I'm also a diaper lover. Now really, my little is too old to be wearing a diaper during the day, but needs one at night. So when I feel like combining the two situations, I become a little that needs a night nappy. If it's daytime, I can justify it to myself as perhaps my little has just woken up, is about to go to bed, or is perhaps going on a long car trip, and needs a nappy in case he falls asleep.

I know I don't NEED to justify it, but it feels better for myself if there's a reason for me being a 10 year old in a diaper!

So this morning I woke up feeling like some little time. I can make a pretty good home made diaper, so I did. I put on a pair of my briefs, then folded a thick hand towel lengthways, and put it in a pair of my girlfriends high cut granny style knickers, which are light blue, then put my feet through a translucent purple garbage bag, which I pulled up and tucked in all around the waist and leg bands.

It looks and feels very realistic. It feels like a real cloth diaper, and the plastic bag looks just like a pair of training pants plastic covers.

I've spent the last hour and a half laying on my bed, (on a thick towel), and slowly using my nappy bit by bit. I started off pretending that I was asleep, and woke up to that familiar trickling feeling around my genitals. I soon stopped that for awhile, then imagined little me had woken up wet, but still needing to go, so he decided because he was wet already, he would just go in his nappy.

So that's what the naughty little bugger has been doing for the past hour. Laying on his back, his front, legs up and out, and deliberately wetting himself. I'm laying on my tummy as I type this sentence, and can feel my nappy still working.

Sometimes it's just nice to be little!

Reading this made me smile so much because it sounds so similar to me. I often find that I regress a lot more in the evening and in the early morning which is why I started diapering at night. The age regression is how i feel too. I find myself feeling around the age of like 5 or 6. I'm so glad you found what works for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back